Your saddest tv/movie deaths (spoilers)

Options

Replies

• HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Right now Blackfish (shown over and over on CNN) is the saddest movie I've seen in years. It broke my heart.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Voldemort. I wanted HARRY to die ;-;
  • _tam_
    _tam_ Posts: 257
    Options
    Noah and Allie - The Notebook :sad:
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Oh and not a movie but who has played the Walking Dead game?

I bawled, I will never be over it

My husband and I were just so depressed at the end of that game. One of the very few games where you feel reeeeal feelings for the characters. I wonder if there's anyway around it if you go back and play again and make different decisions. Probably not.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I'm a big baby and cry at all the movies and shows and commercials but here's a couple

The Perfect Storm - everyone dies!

The Patriot - when Heath Ledger's character is killed.

I watched both these movies in the same night, I cried so much my nose was still all stuffy in the morning.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    John Coffey - The Green Mile

/thread
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Wall-E! When I thought he had completely died after his chip was replaced!!!! I cried :( lol
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    From the Harry Potter movie, Severus Snape! I have been watching all the episodes except the last, just because I knew Severus Snape would die in it :sad:
  • rwhite610
    rwhite610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Can you be my new best friend??? You're the first person I've met (besides my mom) that even knows what Beaches is! ETA this was supposed to be a reply to someone, shows I still don't know how to work this lol
  • rwhite610
    rwhite610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Opie Winston and Debra Morgan...
    OH AND SPIKE FROM BUFFY IT STILL KILLS ME EVERY TIME.
    Him and Tara both. I'm just lucky Giles lived or I still wouldn't be okay today.

:brokenheart:

Don't read the comics then :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Can you be my new best friend??? You're the first person I've met (besides my mom) that even knows what Beaches is! ETA this was supposed to be a reply to someone, shows I still don't know how to work this lol

^^^ I rememeber that movie.. one of bettes finest ;) that was pretty sad when her best friend died and left her daughter..sniff^^^
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Agree with George on Gray's Anatomy and Marley - of course. But would like to add:

John Creasy aka Creasybear in Man on Fire. I cry every time I watch it!!
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    What Dreams May Come. He dies and she deals with the grief via suicide. That whole movie breaks my heart.

Also Rue in The Hunger Games, I own the movie but can't watch that part. I'll give them credit, they did her death scene justice. Usually movies screw good books up.

I'll mention The Mist because everyone's death at the end of that movie was bull$hit. He shot his CHILD because he didn't want to find a gas station and chance it?

This is a video game but it deserves noted. Aeris from Final Fantasy VII. Those who know this game are bowing their heads at the memory.
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Henry Blake
    Dumbledore
    The reporter chick in Deep Impact
    Chappy Sinclair
    Doctor Greene
  • fruitlessbanana
    Options
    The horse on the first season of The Walking Dead was pretty sad. Not gonna lie, more sad when that happened than when most of the character died. :p
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    The horse on the first season of The Walking Dead was pretty sad. Not gonna lie, more sad when that happened than when most of the character died. :p

Ya know, yes. I was broken hearted when the horse died. That and when the little girl came out of the barn later on. Those two were worse than anything thus far.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

Ya know, yes. I was broken hearted when the horse died. That and when the little girl came out of the barn later on. Those two were worse than anything thus far.

Yes, Sophia :-(
  • fruitlessbanana
    Options

That was really sad too :( because they spent all of season two looking for her. T-dog's death was pretty sad too. At least he went out being a hero.