Who is starting fresh Monday?

Options

Replies

• karenalpaca
    karenalpaca Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I'd love to lose about 23 lbs.
  • changelife13
    changelife13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ME!:smile:
  • jeanlake
    jeanlake Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I began fresh last Friday. I quit visiting fitness pal 8 months ago - after I changed jobs and got busier. Lost 16 pounds on fitness pal last year. Gained 20 since I stopped logging in. And here I am again! Oy, vey. I entered a new decade now and I've got to get this right. I thought about joining Weight Watchers -- a great organization, but I'm going to save my money and visit fitness pal again.
  • MuslimahMama
    MuslimahMama Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm in - hope to post daily so as to stay on track.
    Can't wait to be able to see difference after first week !
  • ladylove52086
    Options
    Add me if you like! I just joined about a week ago. I have about 80 to lose, but I'm making small goals along the way to keep myself motivated!
  • cherryberryred0
    cherryberryred0 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me... im new here, wud welcome friendly advice and encouragement, good luck all :)
  • Zapata092100
    Options
    I'm with you... I would like to lose about 60-70#! I'm here to encourage you if you're with me too:)
  • susrah
    susrah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting fresh on Monday, 2. I m Going to go slowly, also. I've become more sedentary the older I am. so losing is a little harder. To all o fus starting Monday. Hats off to a new beginning
  • Homemaker57
    Homemaker57 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are starting a Whole30 tomorrow (Monday)! I'm so excited!
  • tmhjeffrey
    Options
    I am starting over again on Monday. I'm aiming for 45-50 pounds but I want to lose until my body feels comfortable again. Back pains, knee pains, all at 32! Time to make a change!
  • khuston56
    khuston56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post. Helpful info for newbies! :0):smile:
  • SJPantoja46
    Options
    I am definitely starting fresh tomorrow! Since I've been out of high school, since 2012, I've just stopped being active. I've had some on and off workouts I would do but nothing I've stayed committed to, but I am determined to redeem myself starting tomorrow ♥
  • Sierra_christine89
    Sierra_christine89 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Yes! Me too! I have had a rough couple of months! We got this :)
  • kingjoker32
    kingjoker32 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am also! I have to lose the weight so that I can enlist into the U.S. Navy. Got to lose about 30-40 pounds and lose 5-6 inches off my waist.

31043271.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • amusecruise
    Options
    I am too. I'm only trying to lose 15 pounds, so it is really easy to keep putting off because it's 'not that big a deal'. I know if I don't watch myself though, soon it will be more. So I'm starting tomorrow (again). Let's keep each other accountable!
  • abernero2536
    Options
    I'm in! I just joined two weeks ago, and I think the novelty of the whole thing was keeping me going. I'm worried I'm going to get bored or tired of tracking everything I eat and go back to my old ways. I was eating 3500 calories a day, and had no idea!
  • Mumbles83
    Mumbles83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Count me in ... i need to get a grip :(
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Me. I've been having a hard time avoiding fast food lately- largely due to having coupons for free food, and a general lack of interest/groceries to cook for myself. I'm sick of feeling so crappy all the time, and I'd like to start losing again. Haven't lost a thing in close to 5 weeks.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just want to wish each of you good luck and share with you what has really worked for me:

Don't keep starting over - just keep going. None of us are perfect - accept it and move on. There is no wagon to get back on. There is no jump starting your weight loss. There is just doing. Everyday.

Eat the foods you like to eat. Just work really hard on teaching yourself moderation. Then you won't be freaking out when Thanksgiving and other holidays come around. Keep going.

Weigh and measure everything. Log everything. If you don't do this - you will NEVER understand the amount of food you should be eating. Once you do that, start looking at your macros.

Start moving more. The more you move the better you will feel! Try lots of things and find something that you love to do. Then be consistent about doing it. It's not necessary to exercise to lose weight, but you will feel so much better!

Forget about your end goal. When I changed my mindset to focus on my health - I stopped obsessing about the scale. I made my decisions, focused on getting healthy. I will be doing this for the rest of my life.

Good luck!! :flowerforyou:
    :drinker:
  • CKendell79
    CKendell79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just want to wish each of you good luck and share with you what has really worked for me:

Don't keep starting over - just keep going. None of us are perfect - accept it and move on. There is no wagon to get back on. There is no jump starting your weight loss. There is just doing. Everyday.

Eat the foods you like to eat. Just work really hard on teaching yourself moderation. Then you won't be freaking out when Thanksgiving and other holidays come around. Keep going.

Weigh and measure everything. Log everything. If you don't do this - you will NEVER understand the amount of food you should be eating. Once you do that, start looking at your macros.

Start moving more. The more you move the better you will feel! Try lots of things and find something that you love to do. Then be consistent about doing it. It's not necessary to exercise to lose weight, but you will feel so much better!

Forget about your end goal. When I changed my mindset to focus on my health - I stopped obsessing about the scale. I made my decisions, focused on getting healthy. I will be doing this for the rest of my life.

Good luck!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.