Who is starting fresh Monday?

Options

Replies

• ebonishia
    ebonishia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow for the 20th time!! I want to stick with it this time though :0/
  • CKendell79
    CKendell79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oops. Can't ya tell I'm new at this. Lol. Anyway. Great advice. I keep telling myself that my efforts are not a fad. I'm changing myself for the better for the longer. It keeps pushing me. And as does the little pat on my back that I give myself after completing that 30 minutes of cardio or first jog to the mail box. Truly never had this kind of energy. Generally speaking there is immediate gratification to it all. You've just got to stop dreading and listen for it! Good luck
  • ambitionanna
    Options
    I'm in!
  • EileenHJ
    EileenHJ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Count me in too!! :smile:

I have another 30lbs still to loose to get where i want to be.. I have lost 37 so far, so im a little over half ways there ....
    Im pretty new to this site too so feel free to add me as a friend.

We are all here for the same thing, support, tips and advice.

Take Care :flowerforyou:
  • anonymousgirl143
    Options
    This week, I havent gain or loss so I am just going to give it another try this coming week!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I also have over 100lbs to lose and have kicked my butt back into gear today.
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I plan on to. at least start eating a lot healthier than I have been. being a broke college student and all ramen noodles and rice are staple
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • DivaJadelyn
    DivaJadelyn Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! A friend is giving me a gazelle cross trainer, which will give me a whole new range of health options.
  • splunk88
    Options
    I have been really off during October, lost 12 lbs in September and then just sort of lost motivation. I still have quite bit to lose so starting fresh on Monday sounds fantastic. Anyone is welcome to add me, would love to support others and I know I could always use support!
  • SurprisingMyself
    SurprisingMyself Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in also! I want to lose 44 pounds to improve my health and so I can start jogging again (only walking right now because of the excess weight.)

Best wishes to everyone here for a successful weight loss journey!:smile:
  • jenmer22
    Options
    Meeee :smile:
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Dont be one of those 'ill start monday' people and then 'oh ill start tuesday' etc. As soon as you want it start, right in that moment. Goodluck! This is a great site.
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I was doing great last year on mfp (lost 30 lbs) and then I fell off the wagon and gained 10 lbs back. I've been getting ready to start fresh and get back to business with the intention of starting tomorrow but then as I saw the progress of others here on mfp I decided to start today because why not? I have 120 lbs to lose as of today- I'm sending you a friend request and anyone else on here please feel free to add me :) I like to stay active with my friends for all the mutual motivation and support, my diary is open to friends, etc.
  • Nett42
    Nett42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I AM!!!!!!! I so need to get it together and get back on track and stay on track. I need help and motivation... :frown:
  • sparklegirl1295
    sparklegirl1295 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in also! I want to take control of my health and get back on track. :smile:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm starting stale on monday. The whole thing is getting stale to me. The workouts, the diet plan. Even my clothes and hair are like so ten minutes ago. I'm over it for just about everything in my life but can't think of a thing I haven't changed recently. Yet, I power on. Because when I was a girl and I protested "It's not fair!" to anything my dad calmly replied. "Life isn't fair. Whoever told you it was?"
  • stoogeswoman
    stoogeswoman Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    (Sigh) Well, folks, I too will start fresh on Monday but frankly I'm out of ideas. No "program" I do seems to work for me anymore. I'm 55 years old and probably screwed up my metabolism with decades of stupid diets.

So perhaps Monday morning I'll start fresh by just eating as healthy as I can and not worrying about it too much. How about you? :-)
  • mkrekeler
    mkrekeler Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll start Monday with you.
  • nroberson57
    Options
    I am starting fresh Monday, sick of gaining, nothing fits and I am short of breath all the time....weight has gotta go! Count me in!!!!
This discussion has been closed.