Ways To Lose Weight Besides Diet and Exercise

Options

Replies

• ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    donate blood and/or semen.

Sorry, both of these replenish themselves and well, any loss would be quite temporary.

continuously donate blood and/or semen

Though the latter might count as exercise.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    donate blood and/or semen.
    I've been doing it wrong this whole time. The latter sounds way more fun and reasonable than diet and exercise.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Hi,

What are some other ways to lose weight besides diet and exercise?

Thanks! :smile:

Yes. Get rid of the "diet mentality" and eat healthy but at a deficit and you will lose weight. No exercise necessary.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Tape worm or other parasite
  • lannasster
    Options
    Amputation?

Best. Response. Ever.
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Weld a bunch of cheese graters to a long slide and go for a ride down on your stomach. Nice flat abs are in your future.
    You know, this is the most effective and one of my favorite methods of weight loss! I absolutely recommend it and so does Dr.Oz! It detoxes your body from all the bad blood as well, what a bonus! :)
  • wxzyn5168
    Options
    stay up at night, work hard.
    restless.

and you do have a recover plan, right?
  • sassabella
    Options
    Unfortunately if you actually want to lose weight and healthily at that (so no stupid detox things or whatever the hell they are) you do have to do some kind of exercise. Even if you just walk everyday at least its a start. You do need to eat healthier too and stick with it. if you plan on keeping it off. Diets are stupid and they're really not going to help you keep it off long term. Portion size, learn how to read nutritional information on packages, and cut down on the processed food, make sure you're getting enough protein, carbs, and GOOD fats. Honestly. I hate to say it but exercise and a good healthy eating plan is the only way to go unless you plan on doing unhealthy and harmful things like starving yourself (which I am well and truly against).
  • sassabella
    Options
    Amputation?

Best. Response. Ever.

I like your style
  • MisterDerpington
    MisterDerpington Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    You don't need arms. Get rid of them.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Hyperthyroidism. Or the nerve/metabolic/everything else disease I got in college that wasted me to 80-something lbs. You have lots of options! Have fun.
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    In for the entertainment. So far, so good. :laugh:
  • Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I know a guy who did pretty well losing weight on meth. How attached are you to your hair, teeth, and higher brain functions, OP?
  • candiceh3
    candiceh3 Posts: 379
    Options
    Eat chicken that's been left on the bench overnight. That ought to do it.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Liposuction may work. I don't think you lose weight as much as you lose inches, though.

Tape worm, cancer, and a cocaine addiction may also cause weight loss.

I lost 20 pounds in a month when I was going through my divorce. I guess that happens to a lot of people in times of emotional stress.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Death
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Death

u forgot the /thread mr. finality.
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many of you aren't supportive at all! It was just a question, even if it was a silly one, and there is no reason to respond with things like tapeworms, amputation, or DEATH! That's just so rude and inappropriate. Maybe trying being supportive, not sarcastic.
  • AnabolicKyle
    AnabolicKyle Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    tons of drugs will do it

Adderall is a good choice
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    meth