What do you do with excess calories at the end of the day?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    I usually just go for whatever I can squeeze in that sounds good. Sometimes it's only a serving of sweet and spicy pickles (boy do I love those) and other times there's room for a bag of chips and a snack cake. Last night I had around 200 calories leftover, so I made popcorn and had a bunch of that.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Its like Yoohoo with alcohol.

Oh god. Why didn't I think of this sooner.
  • adiggs2777
    adiggs2777 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Its like Yoohoo with alcohol.

Oh god. Why didn't I think of this sooner.

You're welcome :happy:

Anyhow, to answer the question... Yesterday I worked out like fiend and conservatively estimated that I exercised off 400 calories (MFP had me at over 600 burned which is ridic.) When I got home I had to make some of that up, along with the Dinner calories I had yet to consume. I had some aged white cheddar along with my dinner. Delish. I didn't eat all of the calories back though. I just made sure I was at about 1600 cals.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    If i'm not hungry, I just pat myself on the back, an extra pound lost is more worth it than having an ice cream.

This is just not true.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I store mine in Tupperware and save them all for the weekend. :drinker:

this.

I rarely have any left over- with my exercise I hit around 2000- and it's just so easy to eat 2k in a day. I have no idea how people struggle to eat 1000. Or claim that anyway.

Shrug- I was super short yesterday like 500. But I had so much anxiety- I just couldn't be bothered. I also am pretty ball-parky with my logging- I am not super attentive. As long as the entry is "close" to what I made/ate- I'm happy- so I assume there is some additional calories I eat that aren't logged- I add spare's to that mental balance/tally as well.