Do Paleo-eaters hate Darwin?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Um ... marry me?
    Only if you promise to wear any petrol on your lips... ah what the hell! :smooched:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Um ... marry me?
    Only if you promise to wear any petrol on your lips... ah what the hell! :smooched:
    I live in Florida. Between the heat and humidity, petrol on the lips is rarely necessary.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I get that Paleo is just a method of eating to improve health, but the logic behind it is fallacy. The human body is completely capable of adapting to the availability of whatever food sources are consumed. Processed foods might not be ideal, but it is personal accountability that is responsible for the health issues that society faces.
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I get that Paleo is just a method of eating to improve health, but the logic behind it is fallacy. The human body is completely capable of adapting to the availability of whatever food sources are consumed. Processed foods might not be ideal, but it is personal accountability that is responsible for the health issues that society faces.

Yup. Exactly.

Paleo as a way of eating is fine, if that's what you want. Paleo as a scientific principle for why we should eat like that is full of fail.