GET MY WIFE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Take a left or right shoe to all of her shoes and hide them.

Rearrange her cards in her wallet.

Take the batteries out of EVERYTHING.

Replace all of her socks with pink ones that are too small. Bonus points if you make the switch when her socks are in the dryer so she thinks they shrank and something bled out on them.

Put a note on her car from "someone" apologizing for dinging her car, saying they will pay for any repairs and watch her circle around trying to find it.

Have a buddy call her while you are both at home and breathe heavily into the phone.

Buy a universal remote, give her the normal one, and occasionally change channels or the volume.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    My husband and I do this stuff all the time, too. I grew up doing this with sisters.

Do you guys have a computer desk? Does she go on it at night? Do you have room under your bed or a couch/chair?

Get home before she does. Hide in one of these places. Wait until she sits and...
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    or take a dump while SHE is in the shower and don't flush it

Take a dump in the actual shower she is using

OMGosh!! I literally spit water all over my keyboard!!! This is hilarious!!
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Take a left or right shoe to all of her shoes and hide them.

Rearrange her cards in her wallet.

Take the batteries out of EVERYTHING.

Replace all of her socks with pink ones that are too small. Bonus points if you make the switch when her socks are in the dryer so she thinks they shrank and something bled out on them.

Put a note on her car from "someone" apologizing for dinging her car, saying they will pay for any repairs and watch her circle around trying to find it.

Have a buddy call her while you are both at home and breathe heavily into the phone.

Buy a universal remote, give her the normal one, and occasionally change channels or the volume.

Now those are awesome!

I've done the glitter in the car a/c vents for friends' birthdays...and it never fails.

My favorite prank was to slip fake plastic flies into a person's dark-colored drink and wait for them to crunch down on it. My dad once told me that he was making me gummy worm pancakes as a special treat - turns out the gummy worms were fishing bait plastic worms...the only way it could have tasted worse was to use real worms.

If you feel like being mean - tell her you have a magic trick you want to show her. Have her stick two fingers in the crack of a door, between the door and the jamb. Have her hold a ball with those two fingers, but tell her it's an egg. Be prepared to run when she realizes she can't move until she drops the egg.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    My husband and I do this stuff all the time, too. I grew up doing this with sisters.

Do you guys have a computer desk? Does she go on it at night? Do you have room under your bed or a couch/chair?

Get home before she does. Hide in one of these places. Wait until she sits and...

Go on...
  • Ralthor125
    Ralthor125 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Seeing the PC topic made me think of another classic. Clear the screen so you can see all the nice little shortcuts for getting around your system. Hit the print screen key on the keyboard. Open up paint and paste the image in there and save as a jpeg. Set that picture as the desktop background. Now right click on the desktop, select view, and uncheck "show desktop icons". She will have fun trying to figure out why none of the icons work when she clicks away on them...tell her to call support.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Put epoxy in her shampoo bottle.
    Get her drunk, squirt Nair in her hand, and tickle her eyebrows. (Don't really ever do this anyone, it causes burns on the brow area I found out).
    Slip her a laxative, and lock all of the bathroom doors.
    Bang her sister/best friend.
  • Ralthor125
    Ralthor125 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    This is a prank I pulled...it is my youtube upload. I called it a spider drop, but it take a lot of work to setup if you are interested. Works on the same principle as the flying roaches, but you have to setup a trip wire as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hw8TspfV1o
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    or take a dump while SHE is in the shower and don't flush it

Take a dump in the actual shower she is using

:laugh:
  • MrsBingley
    Options
    Flour in her hair dryer.

This, or talc powder so she atleast smells nice when she's killing you.

Um, talc please. Aerated flour is highly combustible.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Steal all the towels when she is in the shower and leave only toilet paper to dry herself with.

I think I love this one
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I see this ending badly. For that reason, I suggest skipping all the preliminaries and just go bang her bestie.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Squirt in her eye...

that is a divorce-able offense :angry:
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    About 85% of all of these would make me livid...

Don't do anything that would make her late for work or an appointment (i.e. flour in hairdryer, cling wrap over toilet seat).

I say do something shower related though since that's what she did to you. (only toilet paper/small handtowel to dry off with, tea bag)

Just my $0.02. I assume you don't want to be murdered.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    awesome_office_cube_pranks_10.jpg

2.jpg

prank.jpg

I would suggest cling wrapping the whole car or filling it up with packing peanuts.
  • smantha32
    Options
    Flour in her hair dryer.

I saw a youtube video of this. Hilarious.
  • smantha32
    Options
    First of all, I really don't think she'd appreciate any of the above jokes. If it creates a mess, it's not going to be appreciated, as she'll then have to clean it up. My husband is a perennial jokester. Of all the ones he's ever pulled on me, the most memorable was opening the pantry closet door to find a large rubber rat with a trap on his tail. This after I'd found some mouse droppings and made him set a trap.

You could also have fun with her next gift by wrapping it funny. Once Larry gave me a piece of jewelry hidden inside a garbage bags filled with balloons made to look like a body bag. Have also gotten gifts with bricks in them and boxes of nails.

A guy at work had his cell phone lifted and the prankster packaged it and wrapped it in 10 different boxes ranging from huge to tiny, so he had to break into the whole mess to retrieve his phone.

edited for spelling
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Steal all the towels when she is in the shower and leave only toilet paper to dry herself with.

This one is good!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Bang her sister.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Crack eggs into her shoes and boots!

NO, that should NEVER be done! I can't believe a female posted this. Shoes are sacred!!!
    Even what TheRoadDog says, "bang her sister" but don't touch her shoes!