GET MY WIFE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
123457»

Replies

• sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    two ideas...

1. while she's in the shower, get a container, fill it with ICE water, swish it around real good so it gets nice and cold. Then sneak up to the shower then DUMP the contents of the container on her as she's in her nice warm shower - she'll totally scream! perhaps jump... it's a good one for sure! Yes, had it done to me plenty of times & done it to family members - fun & annoying!

2. saw this on FB, tin foil her car!
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Does this constitute 'Zombie Thread' status? I never know about the rules. It's usually a moving target. Anyway, my answer is poop in a microwave safe bowl, melt the poop at half power for approximately 2 minutes. Then place the poopy liquid in a spray bottle. Spray the liquid poop evenly on all of her clothes, shoes, coats, etc. That's all I got.
    You put a lot of thought into this...I'm a bit apprehensive and turned on all at the same time!
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Ok, some of you people are nasty. And some of you are downright evil! Lol!

Ice water over the shower is a classic. My sisters and I used to do this to each other.
  • Rivers2k
    Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    rubber band or electrical tape around the sink sprayer button.
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    my brother got me back pretty good one night... I had no idea he was at my house in the basement I got off work popped in a scary movie sat down on the couch (which the back of the couch faced the stair rail to the basement) he snuck up the stairs pulled me over the couch and down the stairs scared the bejeezes outta me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: he got me good I was kicking and screaming the whole way :laugh: :laugh: