Tea?! YUCK!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I hate tea too. I hate bitter drinks! Sweet tea/iced tea is good, but at that point I may as well be drinking soda with how much sweetner I need. Same goes for coffee.
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't for tea I can gaurantee there would have been more than 2 world wars, tea can solve any crisis in England, no matter what happens, someones died kettles on, just got engaged kettles on, police have come round to speak to you about your misbehaving offspring kettles on. However all these fancy teas are an abomination to the name tea, and should only be taken milk no sugar and a plate of biscuits and or cake.

Now after saying all that I do prefer coffee, only drink tea when I have no coffee or when around someones' house, does this revoke my nationallity?
  • runshellersrun
    Options
    I don't necessarily think tea is necessary for a healthy diet. However, if you really want to include it, I would recommend trying a vatiety of flavors. I have decided several time that I wanted to start eating more of a food that I don't like. I find if I just eat them, eventually I start to enjoy/like them. As far as adding something to it, maybe milk? I prefer not to add anything though, because I don't want to add calories to something that can be very flavorful on its own.
  • acoustictones
    Options
    As others have said, try the extract if drinking green tea is not your thing.
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Trader joes has a peppermint tea that will be in stores soon. It's the only one I like so I stock up for the year because it is a seasonal item. I think it is called candy cane green tea.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Give it time. It is an acquired taste. You'll begin really enjoying it about 3-4 weeks after you start drinking tea on a regular basis.
  • ndwildbill
    ndwildbill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Bump