You have 750 calories left for the day, it is 9.30pm....

Options
1235»

Replies

• samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Qoola (frozen yogurt bar). Pumpkin FROYO topped with almond roca, walnut bits, whipped cream, and cheesecake bites. mmmm yup.
  • melinda189
    Options
    Probably sit with a tub of peanut butter and a spoon.

In theory since it never happen to me :bigsmile:

This. But not the in theory part...mine's a true story :P. My other options include a peanut butter and honey sandwich and a bowl of ice cream.

ummmmm- peanut butter & honey! i love it!! Especially with a banana
  • krisflower19
    krisflower19 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If I'm not hungry I wouldn't eat. I hate eating anything after 6pm so if I was hungry i'd probably just go to bed.
  • lesley030410
    lesley030410 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A chocolate chip pizookie with vanilla bean ice cream on top. They are amazing!
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    booze with a friend. maybe a burger or pizza. probably pizza. I'm a sucker for the gourmet pizzas with the goat cheese and the spinach and the fresh tomatoes and the **droollllllll**

but mostly booze with a friend. yeah...booze. also frozen yogurt.:drinker:
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Hehe, I have 70 left, but not touching them :P
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    scrambled eggs
    almond butter cookies
    sushi
  • angelzprophecy
    Options
    a couple glazed buttermilk donuts!
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    It was long run day for me today, so I'm in this position. But I don't like to go to bed stuffed- it just sets me into binge mode for the next few days. I had close to 1000 after dinner tonight and I felt comfortably full. For snack tonight I had popcorn and a few Jolly Ranchers. Still have well over 600 cals but I'm not worried about it. I feel good right now and that's what matters.
  • pamelakae63
    Options
    I would drink some Ice water with lemon, if, after that im not hungry i would just take it as a win and start again tomorrow. If i was hungry i would probably eat some almonds and some fruit, or an apple and a little peanut butter. I certainly wouldn't blow my hard work so far.
  • meghanelana
    meghanelana Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    homemade gooey mac and cheese..with ketchup....

or realistically maybe yogurt and a cheese string.