''Quad muscles are not sexy on women''

Options

Replies

• AisforAmazing19
    Options
    Yep, got this much appreciated comment today. I happen to think muscle and definition is a highly attractive feature in women. To each his own I suppose. But ouch; I'll admit, that one stung.

you answered your own question. because (1) who cares what random people think and (2) why do we feel there needs to be some universal standard of attractiveness?

QFT. Excellent.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Whenever a chick says something about muscles on women being unattractive (I've had it happen before), i am going to reply with "nice muffin top".
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Kick them in the taco.
  • candiceh3
    candiceh3 Posts: 379
    Options
    Super-cut (very low body fat, like 10-12%), veins bulging on women is kind of weird, but definition like a soccer player or a sprinter, is really attractive ... I'm a runner (I do a lot of sprint HITT stuff, race 5Ks, and never really go for more than 10 miles if I do a distance run, but those are only about once or twice a month) and personally, I love my quads (hamstrings, calves, and glutes ...)

Bulging veins, like stretch marks, cannot be helped. Perhaps you should tone down the use of "weird" to describe other peoples bodies. There are those here that will happy to bbq you and feed you to their lifting friends for less.

And they would only eat her IIFYM.

Seriously, legs are gorgeous on women.
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Quads are incredibly sexy on a woman. Ignore the fool!
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    dumbest thing i've ever heard
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Quads are hot. Triceps are hot. Getting muscled to the size of professional body builders, not so much, but again, to each his own. That goes for men and women. I think definition is sexy.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Pardon? They have no idea what they're talking about.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    The answer is... -body feature of the person saying it- doesn't look sexy.

Everyone finds different things attractive.
    Think a friend forgot I was in the room when she said to someone else "oh no, they HAVE to have hair!" or something ... with me sat with my freshly shaved head. Doesn't worry me - though might have if I wanted to get in to her knickers :).

Enough women find me attractive that I'm not worried that not all of them do :).
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Biggest BS of all time. It is called jealousy. Women with muscles are effing sexy!
  • zoom2
    zoom2 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    This is what I love about being a cyclist and hanging out with cyclists...muscular quads are envied (on either sex) because they serve a useful function...getting a spot on the podium!! :drinker:
  • snsmyth
    snsmyth Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Oh, I would like to have quads. And calf muscles. My top leans out but my bottom doesn't wanna.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Super-cut (very low body fat, like 10-12%), veins bulging on women is kind of weird, but definition like a soccer player or a sprinter, is really attractive ... I'm a runner (I do a lot of sprint HITT stuff, race 5Ks, and never really go for more than 10 miles if I do a distance run, but those are only about once or twice a month) and personally, I love my quads (hamstrings, calves, and glutes ...)

Bulging veins, like stretch marks, cannot be helped. Perhaps you should tone down the use of "weird" to describe other peoples bodies. There are those here that will happy to bbq you and feed you to their lifting friends for less.

And they would only eat her IIFYM.

Seriously, legs are gorgeous on women.

Well yeah. I thought that was implied. (Both points) ;)
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I strongly disagree... Probably just another attempt to sabotage you out of jealousy.
    Yep quads on woman are SEXY in my book!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't like them on myself, but they look great on you :)
    They were probably jealous, anyway ;)
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Wrong, defined legs on a woman is hot!
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner (I do a lot of sprint HITT stuff, race 5Ks, and never really go for more than 10 miles if I do a distance run, but those are only about once or twice a month)
    The thread is not about your routine.
    How do you know if someone is a runner.............oh they will tell you
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    That's sort of an odd comment to make. I wonder what the context was. What led up to that sort of comment?
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Super-cut (very low body fat, like 10-12%), veins bulging on women is kind of weird, but definition like a soccer player or a sprinter, is really attractive ...

THIS^^
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    dumbest thing i've ever heard

Agree ????