150 lbs gone and feeling better than ever (w/ pics)

Options

Replies

• iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic, congrats on your success!
  • RavenaRae
    RavenaRae Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Awesome job! Definitely and inspiration to me and hopefully many others.

Something you said really hit home with me...the person in the picture was not how you felt you looked. Me too! I am always surprised by how I look in pictures since that's not what I see everyday in the mirror.

Definitely and inspiration to me and hopefully many others.
  • TheAntonia
    Options
    Congrats!!! keep up the great work and im sure before u know it u will have lost those extra 35-40 lbs and look even better!!! stay positive and motivated and keep on being a role model for other people who are trying to lose weight too!! :smile:
  • theonenonlymrssmith
    Options
    Wow! So inspiring!
  • HTaylor0517
    HTaylor0517 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great story and you are an inspiration! I am glad to know it does take some people longer to lose weight, too. I have lost 78 pounds since March but, I am about 102 pounds down from my all time heaviest. These last few months it is getting harder and harder but, I will not give up. No secret to lose for me either. Exercise - every day and eating better - no empty calories and very little processed food. Of course, MFP has helped me a lot, too. Seeing the calories add up and what exercise can do works for me. Keep up the good work! You look great.:flowerforyou:
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for posting your story.
  • newlife0425
    newlife0425 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This is awesome~ you look great.
  • agwodke
    agwodke Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep it up!! :o)
  • MarieCoreaa1
    MarieCoreaa1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great!! :flowerforyou:
  • selfepidemic1
    selfepidemic1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Imagine a guy is saying this right now kay?

**** girl you are smoking!!

Seriously, you're ****ing gorgeous, no fair! I also love your hair, ignore that side post :P
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. You look fantastic!
  • slarobinson
    slarobinson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great journey! Thanks for the inspiration. I have a 100lbs more to lose, I've lost 40 and it's taken me all year. Thanks for sharing.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Thank you for the inspiration.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!

I am so happy to see someone post that it took them quite a while to lose the weight. I keep seeing threads with 100 pounds lost in 6-8 months and it only discourages me more.

I have been at it for about a year and a half and have lost about 35 pounds. I feel better about my slow weight loss now.

Congratulations!!

You are a very beautiful person!!

Thanks for sharing!
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Something you said really resonated with me...the person in the picture was not how you felt you looked. This is so true of me, too! I am always stunned when I see myself in pictures because that's not what I see in the mirror.

So true!

OP - great job! You're doing awesome :)
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    Congrats and thank you. I get discouraged because it takes so long (that discouragement hasn't stopped me this time but it still is discouraging) and it is refreshing hearing that someone else has done it and it took them a while too!

Keep up the great work and I also can't wait to see the "after" picture.
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    You look so wonderful! So happy that you were willing to take your time with it and just keep plugging along.

Congrats to you! :flowerforyou:
  • Liz75
    Liz75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    Hard work pays off!
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and it's reassuring to see you still rockin the "girls"!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing...it is inspiring to hear that with patience and dedication it can be done without risking your life and overall health with surgery and diet pills... I wish you much happiness going forward... What resonated most with me from your post was that you called it, an amazing journey...I tend to forget to appreciate all the days of my life because of my weight and that is indeed a sad place to be...working on the weight and my self view...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!