Hi, my name is _____ and I am ____

Options
124»

Replies

• sabrinacj
    sabrinacj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sabrina and I am starting over!!! I have used mfp before and it really helped me loose some weight but I stopped logging and put it all back on......So here I am again! Anyone can add me from this topic....Looking forward to encouraging you and supporting you on this journey! Good luck!
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Moody, and I am a nerd. Unfortunately, not one of those functional rich nerds like Bill Gates, it's my intention to keep working out until I'm at least a sleeker sexier nerd.
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Hey, my name is PrettyFace and I'm here to lose some weight and be more awesome than I already am!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Bill and I'm a recovering chocaholic :)

LOL
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kara and I am a mom and a wife who loves to eat but needs to lose weight...
  • ryske
    ryske Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is ry and I am a recovering foodaholoic. There's this obese little boy living inside me. He says "cake is good." I say, "Uhhhh, you're so right."

Befriend me cause you're awesome!
  • TeamDale54
    Options
    Hi, my name is Dale and I am addicted to fitness.

p.s. I am also in AA, sober since 2-12-84 :smile:
  • JMP84NC
    JMP84NC Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jon and i am doing this to justify my beer. NO just sort of kidding. I just want to be healthy er

I love it!! lol
  • brandilynb
    brandilynb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Brandi and I'm a mom on a mission! I take it day by day and give it my best! Add me! I'd love to have a friend on a mission too!