Nearly 100 lbs lost (& 100 more to go!) - My story

Options

Replies

• kmccormick42
    kmccormick42 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Your change is amazing and inspiring!! I'm sure your success will continue to keep you motivated.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to share your well written story!! It nearly made me cry. I hope it makes as big a difference to other members as it has to me.
  • thelifeilove1
    thelifeilove1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    So happy to read your lovely story. I'm sorry for the pain that each of us has endured in our lives due to unhealthy habits. I'll turn 60 in December and began this in a literal fight for my life. I'd like to add you to my friends list as I worked toward losing another nearly 100 pounds of my own. Good luck to each of us in realizing them. With this sight and a little focus I genuinely believe we can.
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I am currently down 90 pounds.
    I am no longer considered diabetic
    I no longer have hypertension
    I do not take any medication
    I can walk 3 miles without struggle
    I currently weigh 259 and wear a size 20/22

YOU. ARE. AWESOME.

congrats! <<<<<big hug>>>>> :smile:
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    what an inspiring "real" life story... You look amazing and you can see how happy you are in your recent picture. Your doing it the right way... one day at a time, one pound at a time. Realistic eating and GREAT determination! I don't know you but I am soo proud of you. Inspiration to us all!! Keep up the good work!!!

:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • ReddHott77
    ReddHott77 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Job well done. Praying you not only reach, but exceed your goals!!!!!!!!!!
  • sjacobs425
    sjacobs425 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    keep going sunshine!!! you look AMAZING!!!!!!!

incredible story many of us have been there, many of us are trying to get where you are.

congrats and what an inspiration! i like how you kept and used the same clothes too. :)
  • trying2bfitinwi
    trying2bfitinwi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I just liked you on FB for the inspiration!
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can't wait for your next progress post! Very inspirational and I appreciate you taking the time to write it down for us. All those achievements of yours should make you smile and you are worth everything you've done! GREAT JOB!!!
  • KimJoyCook
    KimJoyCook Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW! Totally going to follow your story! Congratulations! You are a ROCK STAR!! :flowerforyou:
  • bc92487
    bc92487 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and a great inspiration!! Thank you for being awesome!!
  • floridared
    floridared Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job. you are to be commended. You look awesome. Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep going and keep us posted.
  • PrairieHarpyKG
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Your story is encouraging to me. Congratulations and keep it up.
  • MyLuvMaya
    MyLuvMaya Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A true inspiration! Great job!
  • melkentim44
    melkentim44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great story. Only more of a reason for me to continue on my journey !!
  • nissaea
    nissaea Posts: 38
    Options
    I just wanted to say thank you for every single person who took the time to write your sweet message to me. I'm overwhelmed with happy tears right now. One person in particular really spoke to me and touched on something I still need to work on, and that is to accept and love myself for who I am now! That is so hard to do. But it is my goal to turn that around and accept me for who I am right now, tomorrow, and into my future - regardless of the number on the scale. This journey is transforming and challenging me in so many ways. Thank you again for all of the very kind comments. I'll be posting again in the future. <3
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!! My starting weight was 263 and I'm currently at 242. I can't wait til I get 90+ lbs down!! I went to a wedding this weekend that I was in and there was a picture taken of me from the back that showed exactly how fat I look from the back...its horrible!! Although it may take me a little longer to lose what you have, i can't wait to hopefully post pics like yours!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Love, love, LOVE your expression in the last shot! Phenomenal job, lady! :drinker:
  • xraygal84
    xraygal84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring post! Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!