Dear Burger King..

Options
124»

Replies

• TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Back in the day, McD's used to fry (not bake) their apple pies. I lived in Venezuela when I was pregnant with my son and they still fried them! OMG - it was amazing. But thanks to regulation, they are now baked. :cry:

And although not fast food, they used to make Mr. Goodbar bites. Kinda like Goobers but they were salted!!!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Herr's makes potato chips that taste like Corn On The Cob & I would like to have them back.
  • mccallp319
    mccallp319 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I cant think of anything that I miss, but if you guys have never tried the extreme tots from sonic, go there and buy them now. I don't think they're on the menu.
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Oh oh and the chili cheese burrito from Taco Bell!

Oh.My.Gah.

This. They were around when I was kid, we called them "chilitos". So freaking delicious. I about died when they got rid of them. I'm tempted to write to corporate, lol.

they still have these....even if they arent on the menu, you can still order them.

I actually tried to last week after I saw something online about it... she said they didn't have the stuff for it :sad:
    But I live in a pretty small town, could be why. Such a shame.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Pulled pork wonton tacos from Applebee's.....:sad:

Ecto Cooler :sad: :sad:
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    McD's Angus Mushroom/Swiss burger. Greasy, cheesy perfection.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    The Rodeo Burger from Burger King.

It was a cheeseburger with an onion ring and barbecue sauce on top and it was delicious!

They still do these in the UK, probably my favourite fast food burger ever! They onky do double rodeo burgers though!
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Back in the day, McD's used to fry (not bake) their apple pies. I lived in Venezuela when I was pregnant with my son and they still fried them! OMG - it was amazing. But thanks to regulation, they are now baked. :cry:

THIS!! Oh how I hated McDonald's after that. I LOVED those pies! and they were really the only reason I ever went there to eat. I miss those :(
    sad_panda.jpg
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options

Yep. I was in high school working at the arches when they made the switch. I used to LOVE those things. They had that perfect crisp and flaky crust. I haven't eaten one since I tried that first baked apple pie. :grumble:
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    - The Original New York Seltzer

- Peach Flavored Hi-C

- 'Tato skins potato chips

- Coke in glass bottles (I stockpile the tiny ones that come out at Christmas time)

- Burger King's Burger Bundles

(Can you tell I was a child of the 80s??)
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    The original Chicken Littles from KFC. Not the new crap they came out with. They were a perfect little square of chicken patty with a dab on mayo on them on a tiny bun. They were perfection.

And Chick-Fil-A used to have these delicious little skewers with grilled chicken on them. They need to bring those back!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    The original Chicken Littles from KFC. Not the new crap they came out with. They were a perfect little square of chicken patty with a dab on mayo on them on a tiny bun. They were perfection.

Oh man I miss those!!
  • likehopeandpain
    likehopeandpain Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    taco bell's fully loaded nachos!!! seriously, i would go almost every day to get it. i went so much that when they stopped selling them and i went in like a few months later, the cashier was like "i haven't seen you since we had the fully loaded nachos" LOL
  • jalisaruss
    Options
    OP, do you ever watch Tosh.0?, he does a sketch dedicated to BK chicken fries.

NSFW http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/nf45j8/bk-chicken-fries