What is your November goal?

Options
Hi there,
What November goals do you have for yourself? I was thinking of doing a jumping jack challenge or something of the like? Any monthly challenges that you are doing?

Replies

• SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    7 pounds by Thanksgiving--that will put me in ONEderland!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    7 pounds by Thanksgiving--that will put me in ONEderland!

That is exciting! I need to lose 12.4 so I'm hoping by New Year's Eve to be in onederland ;-)
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    my goal is to gain 2 or 3 lbs in the form of a killer mustache... MOVEMBER!!
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Start my new running plan. Want to build up my endurance from currently 1-2 miles to an easy 5+ miles by next Spring. I kick off my plan next week.
  • AwesomeSquirrel
    AwesomeSquirrel Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    handstand practice every day.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    loose 8 pounds
    !
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 5lbs this November - that will take me past my one stone lost mark :)
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Keep going the way I'm going! :-)
  • Deuxtrouble43
    Deuxtrouble43 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5 lbs and to stick to my exercise schedule - swimming - Tues/Thurs/Saturday and Walking Monday/Wednesday.

Day off Friday and Sunday
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    Hell at this point it's 1 damn pound! I haven't lost anything all month.
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    finish my 30 day shred. not stopping on working out.
  • booradleymo
    booradleymo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Weight goal for November: Lose between 5-7 lbs.
    Running goal: Run close to a 9 min/per mile for three miles.
    Strength goal: Plank everyday and see if I can build up to holding it for 5 minutes or longer!

Wish me luck!
  • janiehester
    Options
    My plan for November is to say NO, that is NO to all the Holidays comming up. All the food that my family and friends cook up. The pie, cakes, cookies, ect,ect, ect. Ive worked to hard in the past few weeks and have lost inches and pounds, I plan to keep up what Im doing and just say NO
  • Nephy07
    Nephy07 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'll try to lose at least 1 kg, but I would be the most happy person in the world if I'll manage to lose 2 kg :D
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I've only got 4 more pounds to lose, it would be nice if I was at my goal weight by Thanksgiving. :drinker:
  • ProfessorCurlz
    Options
    5 pounds for the month is my goal, also challenging myself to do squats daily (even twice daily)
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Lose 5 lbs and stick with my exercise program
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Exercise at least 4 days a week(3 days absolute minimum) and lose 4-6 pounds.
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I want to do at least 60 miles of straight running (not counting elliptial, etc.) and I hope to lose about 3-4 lbs.
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Want to be down to my goal weight in time for the annual health assessment (which is some time early in December).

Still need to lose 1-2 pounds/week which includes getting through Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the early XMAS seasons where we always seem to have holiday snacks readily available at home and in the work place.