Exercise 5x a week
    Eat more Veggies
    Keep healthy choices close by
    Stay Hydrated
    *****Stay Consistent*****
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm about 12 lbs. from my end of year goal, so anywhere from 5-7 lbs. would be a plus. I also want to log EVERYDAY and EVERYTHING I eat or drink! No cutting myself slack. Lastly, I want to do my routine 45 minute workout six days a week throughout the month. It's not going to be easy but I'm keeping a positive attitude!
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I want to lose some weight, but I also want to eat enough.
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    -Lose at least 2 lbs
    -Up my deadlift weight
    -Go to the gym a minimum of 4x/wk
  • happinessishealth
    Options
    Well it was to not binge at all, but since its November the 1st and I binged, its changed to not bingeing for the rest of November! I also want to lose 4/5lbs by December 1st, exercise 5X a week, drink more water, get back to working hard and stay positive. Oh yeah and log everyday for the next month!
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    *Lose 1 more pound
    *Maintain the weight I lost
    *Start a total body recomp

**All while enjoying the Holidays!! :love:
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Hoping to lose 3-4lbs and do 4 days of workouts a week at 1hr a day. And NO binging to cope with stresses of looking after 2 toddlers!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    1. Weight-wise: Lose 7 lbs
    2. Swimming: 10 miles (710 lengths)
    3. Get back on the bike- ride at least once a week
    4. Not to overeat at Thanksgiving
    5. No backslides/binges/crazy overeating days
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Loose 7ib that will bring me down to 11 stone.
    Exercise more.
    Walk all the way to work by the end of November, today I started by getting of the stop one stop earlier
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 6lbs, which would put me at 190 and my lowest weight in a long time. It would also put me on track to my goal of 185 by New Year's.

I also want to work up the courage to post my progress pictures. I can tell a difference, but I'm still so critical about my appearance that I haven't been able to post any just yet. I keep telling myself I'll do it when I lose a few more pounds.

There's one big goal I have no real control of, but I would love to reach it this month. I'd love to get my new kidney. The doctors said it could be any day now (I've been on dialysis for three years) and it would be beyond amazing if it happened soon.
  • HeyJudeismyname
    Options
    My November goal is to lose 8 more pounds and finally get back into the smaller pants that have been hanging in my closet for about a year!
  • laurajune72
    laurajune72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE 28 lbs this month- just starting out- so thinking maybe...... just want to see ONEderland again. :flowerforyou:
  • abickford82
    Options
    145lbs., means I'll be 5lbs. away from my 1 year weight loss goal.
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Maintain +/- 1 lb of where I'm at now all through Thanksgiving.

And no bananas.
  • von_hawk1960
    von_hawk1960 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    1. continue monitoring and choosing healthy.
    2. lose 5+ pounds
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    Starting my first challenge -turbo jam... I want to finish that program & los some inches
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 5-8 lbs this November. Plan to step up my cardio by doing more classes and continue to lift as well. Will be fitting in running as the weather allows. Going to also focus on diet more and cut out some of the unnecessary carbs that even though they fit into my my plan are not really needed.
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    The Goal is 8 pounds by the end of the month, I guess we will see how it goes, but that is what I want so I can try to be out of the 3's by the end of the year. 13 pounds to get out of the 3's forever!
  • haylsquish
    haylsquish Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    To keep motivated towards my 15lb before Xmas goal! 1.5lb to 2lb per week!
    Cold weather usually keeps me indoors eating starchy foods - NOT THIS YEAR!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I am hoping for 5 pounds!!!