Trashy People are Trashy

Options

Replies

• elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    How ugly is that families macros?
    they havent a clue asto what macro is,to them macro is some sort macroni n cheeze bro.

I bet they make one hell of a homemade mac and cheese!
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    So you hear this guy basically admit to being a child abuser and wife beater and instead of calling the cops you jump on a public forum to call them out on how trashy they are? I'd say you're a few steps lower than them on the trash scale.

Unless he's in the act of beating someone the cops won't do *kitten*.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    So you hear this guy basically admit to being a child abuser and wife beater and instead of calling the cops you jump on a public forum to call them out on how trashy they are? I'd say you're a few steps lower than them on the trash scale.

Unless he's in the act of beating someone the cops won't do *kitten*.

Your sure right on that .
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

In what reality do you exist where the cops would even respond to such a call about a conversation someone overheard? It's not like he watched the man beat her and stood by doing nothing.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

In what reality do you exist where the cops would even respond to such a call about a conversation someone overheard? It's not like he watched the man beat her and stood by doing nothing.

QFT. Stupid people are stupid.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

Yep. Hand was on the door and ready to rock, but no such luck. Mostly it sounds like a really unhealthy dynamic. No hitting went on while they were there, and I was about five feet from their open window...even a hint the kid was being hurt and I would have moved. The adults deserved each other.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

Yep. Hand was on the door and ready to rock, but no such luck. Mostly it sounds like a really unhealthy dynamic. No hitting went on while they were there, and I was about five feet from their open window...even a hint the kid was being hurt and I would have moved. The adults deserved each other.

Unfortunately, I have witnessed quite a bit of this growing up in Georgia, although I was blessed with extremely loving parents. I can only imagine what that douche did once they were out of sight and earshot.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

Unfortunately, I have witnessed quite a bit of this growing up in Georgia, although I was blessed with extremely loving parents. I can only imagine what that douche did once they were out of sight and earshot.
    .....I hated Georgia for this very reason.
    So much hate in that state. Incredible.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, Oklahoma! Enough said. Poor kid(s) :cry:
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I thought there were 50 cent corndogs tonight....maybe only if in the supercool sonic text club
  • mitchiemo
    mitchiemo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    As I was reading this I was thinking "what the hell is a corn dog?" so I looked it up. Now I know, not only to never eat one but, to stay away from where they are sold.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Sorry to tell you that things work differently than in the pretty rainbows and unicorns lala land you come from. Heres a breakdown for you

1) Its a conversation. You saw him/her beat the kid? Nope? Sorry, can't do nothing
    2) You think the couple is going to be around till the cops show up? Don't think so. You plan to chase them or something? Most countries aren't gonna track down a plate number and do all the work without any proof of abuse.
    3) What would you like OP to do? Become a hero? And do what exactly? Go over and grab the kid and take him away from the parents? Thats called kidnapping. You want OP to go fight the trash? Thats jail time.

So really. Think things through please before bashing someone.

May the silence be with you.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Idiocracy! It's happening people!

:wink:
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Any idiot can have all the kids they want, or not want for that matter, but I need a license to fish. What's wrong with that picture?
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    As I was reading this I was thinking "what the hell is a corn dog?" so I looked it up. Now I know, not only to never eat one but, to stay away from where they are sold.

Corn dogs are amazing OM NOM NOM NOM.

lol
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options

That's what I hear all the time in the Georgia Wal-Mart parking lot where I shop. Usually mothers screaming at their kids to shut up. But no hitting so far, thank God.
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Sounds like these two were made for each other.

Gotta feel sorry for the kid though....

oscar%252520the%252520grouch.jpgs

michele-bachmann-corndog.jpg
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Trust me, things like that happen all over. I'm a librarian in a small town in New York, and we have people like that come in. Especially one particular family. And for some reason they like to tell me their life stories.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Ok.. now I have to google what a "corn dog" is......