Trashy People are Trashy

Options

Replies

• Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Stop hating on Oklahoma. Not cool. I can assure you that there are people all across the U.S. that will eat 16 corn dogs in one sitting.

Honestly, I work all across the country and have seen both high and low class crap in every state.
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    All this talk of corndogs is making my stomach growl.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Is this it...???

corn-dog.jpg

What on earth are they? Sausages in some kind of deep-fried batter stuff..??
  • ldarlener
    ldarlener Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    A good corn dog is SO WORTH extra time on the elliptical. Not EVERY day. But ocassionally OH YEAH!!!!
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    It's so sad to think that those kids are going to grow up thinking that this behavior is the norm...and the trash multiplies. Just curious, what was your order? Just so I can drool some more.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Is this it...???

corn-dog.jpg

What on earth are they? Sausages in some kind of deep-fried batter stuff..??

Hot Dogs on a stick with a cornbread coating that have been deep fried. They are delish.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I'm much more upset over the fact that TWO different people said they didn't know what a corndog was.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm much more upset over the fact that TWO different people said they didn't know what a corndog was.
    Terrorists have won. 'Merica is failing.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Terrorists have won. 'Merica is failing.

Damn 9/11! Thanks a lot, Bin Laden!

Too soon?
  • KindredSouls
    KindredSouls Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Cool+story+bro+_9d2119f1672089df26f58e926cf052a9.gif
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    It's so sad to think that those kids are going to grow up thinking that this behavior is the norm...and the trash multiplies. Just curious, what was your order? Just so I can drool some more.

Super Breakfast Burrito, no jalepenos. It's eggs, sausage, tater tots, tomatoes, onions all rolled up together. About 500 calories of breakfast food any time of day you want it. :) The jalepenos make it way better, but they don't love my belly much. :(

Medium Strawberry slush, real fruit. 250ish calories.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options

I was upset that I didn't know what a Scotch Egg was until last year. We need to have a deep-fried deliciousness summit, or something.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Super Breakfast Burrito, no jalepenos. It's eggs, sausage, tater tots, tomatoes, onions all rolled up together. About 500 calories of breakfast food any time of day you want it. :)

Medium Strawberry slush, real fruit. 250ish calories.
    Nice! But no jalapenos, come on man!
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    Options
    Hubby worked at sonic in high school.

The stories ive heard......
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options

I was upset that I didn't know what a Scotch Egg was until last year. We need to have a deep-fried deliciousness summit, or something.

What is a scotch egg?? An egg fried in whiskey??
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I think you need to find a new Sonic.

I think we need to stop letting people like these breed.
    I vote for this. Now, where do I sign???

Agreed!!!! And wtf?! Why so many corndogs
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Nevermind.
  • CollieFit
    Options

I know what they are!! :glasses:
  • CollieFit
    Options

What is a scotch egg?? An egg fried in whiskey??

Scotch egg are hard-boiled eggs wrapped in sausage meat, coated in bread crumbs and baked. :drinker:

Tim-Haywards-scotch-egg-007.jpg
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I miss my route 44 cherry limeade and corn dogs with extreme tater tots...sigh