Post Halloween Horror

Options
sjohnny
sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
I think I made up for all the weight I haven't been losing anyway last night. Chocolate, freezer pizza, chocolate, beer, chocolate, cake, chocolate, bourbon, and chocolate. This morning I woke up with horrible heartburn.

Two questions:

First: is it the toxins in the candy that are causing my heartburn? And if so how do I get rid of them?

And: Since the word "burn" is part of heartburn should I log calories burned?

Thanks
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Water Fast
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Beer cleanse
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    more candy
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    So...I walked into to the kitchen to get my coffee and came back to my bedroom to a dense smog of rank smelling toxins from all the food I ate last night.

I released some toxins that made the dog leave the room it was so bad. I am almost certain I will be completing a cleanse of sorts today
  • sjohnny
    Options
    Beer cleanse

At least one person is taking my problem seriously.

Thank you for supporting me.
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    So you over ate. For one day. And you upset your stomach a bit.

You most likely do not have to worry about specific toxins in your food. The body can handle most things really well all by itself. So think about the heart burn next time you're thinking about eating some chocolates, it might help letting them be :) Other than that, don't worry about it, it'll go away again.

AFAIK you don't burn a substantial amount of extra calories when you have acid reflux. The stomach makes litres of that stuff on a day, so that little bit it's making extra now won't help much.
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I think Herbalife has a remedy for that.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Water, water with lemon and more water.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You could always try raspberry ketones!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    So...I walked into to the kitchen to get my coffee and came back to my bedroom to a dense smog of rank smelling toxins from all the food I ate last night.

I released some toxins that made the dog leave the room it was so bad. I am almost certain I will be completing a cleanse of sorts today

I told you alli was a bad idea
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Bacon cleanse.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

tumblr_m1i5462qft1rrfiwuo2_500.gif
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

tumblr_m1i5462qft1rrfiwuo2_500.gif

REPOST!

get some new material, Eric.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

You most likely do not have to worry about specific toxins in your food. The body can handle most things really well all by itself. So think about the heart burn next time you're thinking about eating some chocolates, it might help letting them be :) Other than that, don't worry about it, it'll go away again.

AFAIK you don't burn a substantial amount of extra calories when you have acid reflux. The stomach makes litres of that stuff on a day, so that little bit it's making extra now won't help much.

Funniest post in the thread ....
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I had candy bars and wine for dinner last night...I'm going to do a vodka cleanse tonight.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

Bless your heart.

ETA: I hear tell that apple cider vinegar stuff works wonders. Drink a liter of that and get back to us OP.
  • cwrldpc
    cwrldpc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Beer cleanse

I think I wanna do this on Saturday....maybe Sunday, too.
  • sjohnny
    Options

I've been outdone!
  • sjohnny
    Options
    Beer cleanse

I think I wanna do this on Saturday....maybe Sunday, too.

As much BAD STUFF as I ate last night I think it only prudent if I start today and just keep going all weekend.
  • sjohnny
    Options

Bless your heart.

ETA: I hear tell that apple cider vinegar stuff works wonders. Drink a liter of that and get back to us OP.

I'll try that but leave out the vinegar.