Post Halloween Horror

Options

Replies

• FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I know hindsight is 20/20 but this all could have been avoided had you taken your garcinia cambogia.
    Know for next time because it will happen again.
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    It's one day of indulgence, just drink plenty of water today and take some heartburn tablets, you'll be fine tomorrow. Also try drinking milk, that tends to help.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    It's one day of indulgence, just drink plenty of water today and take some heartburn tablets, you'll be fine tomorrow. Also try drinking milk, that tends to help.

:laugh:
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I know hindsight is 20/20 but this all could have been avoided had you taken your garcinia cambogia.

I just ordered the Herbalife a previous poster recommended. Does that have garcon cambodia in it?
  • sjohnny
    Options

Milk? Isn't that for baby cows?
  • FredDoyle
    Options

I just ordered the Herbalife a previous poster recommended. Does that have garcon cambodia in it?
    Probably should for that price.
  • rachael42488
    rachael42488 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and alcohol are both acidic which would make the environment of your stomach more acidic, raise the pressure in there, then cause the sphincter between your stomach and your esophagus to get floppy and to let acid through, thus resulting in the heartburn. Make sure you keep yourself hydrated today (urine should be light yellowish) and maybe take a pepcid AC to resolve the heartburn you have right now.

I wouldn't do anything drastic today to compensate for the fun you had last night; sure, you broke your routine. Why not just jump back on today and make healthier choices? One day isn't going to cause you to gain fifty gagillion pounds or set you back horribly as far as health and weight-loss goals go. Studies show that it takes at least 3 days for our guts to turn over with a change in diet, and for us to really start storing excess calories. Before the three days, we'll just poop out most stuff because our guts aren't accustomed to dealing with the different foods and don't really have a proper way of handling them other than turning them into waste products.

Does this help at all? Sorry about your heartburn!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    green coffee bean extract - you need more of this.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    Chocolate and alcohol are both acidic which would make the environment of your stomach more acidic, raise the pressure in there, then cause the sphincter between your stomach and your esophagus to get floppy and to let acid through, thus resulting in the heartburn. Make sure you keep yourself hydrated today (urine should be light yellowish) and maybe take a pepcid AC to resolve the heartburn you have right now.

I wouldn't do anything drastic today to compensate for the fun you had last night; sure, you broke your routine. Why not just jump back on today and make healthier choices? One day isn't going to cause you to gain fifty gagillion pounds or set you back horribly as far as health and weight-loss goals go. Studies show that it takes at least 3 days for our guts to turn over with a change in diet, and for us to really start storing excess calories. Before the three days, we'll just poop out most stuff because our guts aren't accustomed to dealing with the different foods and don't really have a proper way of handling them other than turning them into waste products.

Does this help at all? Sorry about your heartburn!

Thanks.

So, in keeping with your advice, I'm drinking extra coffee today to force everything out.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    green coffee bean extract - you need more of this.

Green coffee bean extract is for baby cows.
  • sjohnny
    Options

I'll just assume it does then.

And when it shows up and doesn't I'll complain via a new thread.
  • FredDoyle
    Options

I'll just assume it does then.

And when it shows up and doesn't I'll complain via a new thread.
    Over 18s of course.
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    The best candy hangover cure is a big bag of Lays potato chips and 20oz of regular soda (no diet soda, that stuff if full of more toxins). Trust me, you will feel better in no time:)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    chocolate has never given me heartburn. Pizza has.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    The best candy hangover cure is a big bag of Lays potato chips and 20oz of regular soda (no diet soda, that stuff if full of more toxins). Trust me, you will feel better in no time:)

Regular soda has sugar in it. I NEVER eat sugar. Potato chips are made of potatoes and sodium. That's like putting toxins on a toxin.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    chocolate has never given me heartburn. Pizza has.

You haven't eaten enough chocolate.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Yep...plus it will make you fat.
  • rachael42488
    rachael42488 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well, coffee is acidic too, so don't do too much else you might end up with a stomach ache again :) It can also have a dehydrating effect because it contains caffeine and other compounds that pull water out of you.

There's a balance for everything! I guess you just have to find out what it is for your body.

Good luck!
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    My body is a temple. I aint got no time for any o' them Hallowe'en sweeties - didn't partake; ain't suffering!

->righteous glow<-
  • sjohnny
    Options

Yep...plus it will make you fat.

That's the LAST think I want!!!!!

It might make you grow horns too. Cows drink it. Cows grow horns.

SCIENCE!!!