all fast food!

pasta, not worth it!
  • LauraCarlson86
    Options
    pasta :(
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Desserts in general. I'm pretty picky about sweets, and I don't crave them. I will only eat dessert if there is pecan pie or carrot cake available. Otherwise, I'm just not tempted to consume the extra calories.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I'm a IIFYM kind of girl, so I haven't cut out anything except fast food; not only for the caloric factor, but the health aspect. Granted, a whopper or a crunchwrap every now and again isn't going to kill anyone, but I'm trying to set an example for my 21mo.
  • LovelyVegetarian
    LovelyVegetarian Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Any refined carbs and limited my carb intake to those that come from vegetables. Feel waaay better about everything ever since I started doing that.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    For now,
    No red meat.
    No dairy.
    No booze.
    No processed food.
    No breads.
    No sugar.
    No sodies.
    :tongue:

Is it Lent already? lol

Kidding aside, that's intense- good for you!
  • jmp1958
    jmp1958 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fast food.
  • SchroederNJ
    SchroederNJ Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I've been working on curbing candy --- i'm not good at moderate with that --- as i saw the other night when i ate a bag of sour patch watermelons
  • rachaelbarton
    rachaelbarton Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    definitely juice. soda unless it's my drink mixer. and syrups in my coffee drinks. mostly liquids i guess :)
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Potato chips. If I wasn't counting cals I'd probably still eat it but I don't like it enough to spend my cals on it.
  • NyokiLewis
    Options
    Honestly, I haven't "stopped" eating anything because for me it will make me want it and indulge in it a great deal after so much time has passed and I start to crave it. What I have done is cut done drastically on my portion sizes!! That way I can still have all of the things I like, I just have them in much smaller serving sizes.
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Ditto on juice - MAYBE I'll use some if making a punch or something, but I won't sit down and drink a glass of it!

Most fast-foods. Still like a McDonalds regular hamburger from time to time, but not the super greasy stuff (used to love sausage biscuits - now they make me ill!).

Flavored coffee creamer....I now add some almond milk and a tablespoon of chocolate protein powder. No sugar and a protein bang to boot. Still tastes rich and yummy!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,266 Member
    Options
    You don't want to know. I have to follow a very restricted diet for the time being until my medical conditions goes into remission (which I am hoping is soon since my pain is very well managed atm and seems to be decreasing daily). Look up the interstitial cystitis (or IC) diet. It is depressing.
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Cereal- Would eat it every day, twice a day in college and could never ever stick to the serving size.

Pop- tarts- I know a lot of people on here eat them but I cannot eat just one, and even with eating two I am still hungry in like an hour. 400 calories for me down the drain.

Chips/ cookies/ bagged snacks- While I will eat chips at a party, I don't keep them in the house for the same reason as most people on here have said, I can't stop myself from eating more than the serving size when I start eating them

I also have not been super successful on my weight loss journey, and I should mention that I do treat myself to "off limit foods" when I'm out with friends or something like that. It's just on my usual daily diet I don't tend to include certain foods, not because of their lack of nutritious value, but because my lack of restraint when eating them.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    too much
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Soda. It's too sugary for me now, I can't handle it.

Ditto with most candy, too. My mom gave me some of a Snickers bar a week or so back - it used to be my favorite snack. Now I just can't deal with more than a bite.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Pablum. It's a texture thing.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I stopped eating fast food and stopped drinking soda.
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Salad dressing & coffee creamer!
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    Soup aha, bit of a weird one - just I don't like soup that much to allocate a large chunk of my sodium intake towards it