nail biting

Options
13»

Replies

• crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to log those fingernails people!

(For reelz, found it in the database :tongue: ).

ha ha how many for a whole hands worth ?
  • megan_h26
    megan_h26 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody for supporting comments. I am sure there are still people who would like to make a comment.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to hear from the nose pickers among us.
  • LunaInverse
    LunaInverse Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I attempted to stop biting my nails.....been going strong a month now. I hope this time is the charm!!
  • megan_h26
    Options
    Anyone else wants to make a comment?
  • megan_h26
    Options
    Does any one else want to admit it?
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say, fetish. I don't judge what another another adult (consenting adults) is/are into as long as a child or animals aren't being hurt or violated in the process. With that being said, this is probably not the best place to find like minded individuals. Most people don't come to fitness sites to pick up people for their nail biting fetish. They're here to get healthy, either by losing weight, gaining weight, or toning/bulking up. Yeah, everybody here's got their something, and some of us here may enjoy something others consider kinkier, darker, a fetish, or on the other hand vanilla and boring. It's all fine and makes the world go round, but that's NOT what we're here for. We're NOT here for our personal kinks, be them sexual or not, we're here to get healthy, and maybe make some friends along the way. I wish you all the best, but sugar, I've seen through this.
  • megan_h26
    Options
    Well, everyone's opinion is respected even if they are not right.
  • lazurm
    lazurm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I let my girlfriend, an extreme nail biter, bite my nails. It started when she "ran out" of nails to bite while we watched tv. Over the years it's gotten so that, now, my nails are less than half the length they used to be and, because they're uneven, I ended up doing it and, most of the time now, I don't even realize I'm doing it. They're actually taking on the shape that her nails had, only a little longer.

megan_h26 wrote: »
    Nail biters,
    Do you like the feeling of biting your nails?

• H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I hated it! Especially if I wasn't paying attention when I started biting and there ended up being dirt under my nails...yuck. I broke the habit with fingernail polish. Now, I rarely wear nail polish, but I can't remember the last time I chewed my nails.