I like a girl but does she like me?

Options
12346»

Replies

• metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    No, she never called. It's over. She hates me. I had a horrible day. Just horrible. I'm going to eat a bucket of ice cream to make myself feel better.

Ice cream is a sure thing.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    No, she never called. It's over. She hates me. I had a horrible day. Just horrible. I'm going to eat a bucket of ice cream to make myself feel better.

You should add a jar of peanut butter to that. Peanut butter and ice cream cure everything. Whiskey would probably help with the ball hair.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

You should add a jar of peanut butter to that. Peanut butter and ice cream cure everything. Whiskey would probably help with the ball hair.
    Good call on the whiskey. Use a dirty glass--it helps too.
  • Sugarfiend29
    Options
    Aw, you sound young. I think you have put forth the effort to show her you are interested but its time to move on. You need to accept that either she doesn't feel you are the right match for her or she's just not ready or in the right place for that kind of relationship with you. It is what it is... Plenty of fish in the sea. If i were you I would save my affections for the lucky girl out there who will appreciate what a wonderfully attentive and sweet guy you are and will fully reciprocate. Have enough self-respect to not waste your time on anything less. If everyone was a perfect match, love and relationships wouldn't be so difficult :-)

Next.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    nope she doesn't.

and no one willingly wants to see christmas lights without some sort of drinking involved and a night out.
    Now, this guy....THIS guy has his game straight. How you doin'?! :bigsmile:

HOW YOU DOIN'
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    nope she doesn't.

and no one willingly wants to see christmas lights without some sort of drinking involved and a night out.

HOW YOU DOIN'
    Cat_flirt.gif
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    nope she doesn't.

HOW YOU DOIN'
    Cat_flirt.gif

Justin-Bieber-Wink.gif
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,299 Member
    Options
    Watch Swingers. It has ALL the answers my friend:

swingers.jpg
  • Sugarfiend29
    Options

swingers.jpg

I love this part of the movie. I'm laughing and cringing right now just thinking about this scene.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,299 Member
    Options

swingers.jpg

I love this part of the movie. I'm laughing and cringing right now just thinking about this scene.

Yep, the beauty of this is we have all been there!!!

Or was it just me?
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    back to the caveman days club her over the head and drag her in your cave

This is how I like to get picked up haha
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I would delete her number so you arent tempted to text, the more you text her with no reply the more desperate you look which is a turn off. If she texts you to break the silence then take it from there. How old are you though?
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Playing the hard to get game. I hate that. What's wrong with being straight forward? I don't get it. I am reminded that I was in love one time before and I was a jerk, so she's gone now. I don't think i'll ever get that feeling again. I can only hope but most likely i'll have to settle.

You can be straight forward, granted hard to is fun to. But men who are straight forward and successful have confidence and they dont make themselves sound over eager and desperate. Every message I have read in your posts you are putting your self down in one way or another. Sounds like you need to learn more about yourself and who you are, learn to like yourself, before you try getting into a relationship.