True Male Beauty!

Options

Replies

• ktsimons
    ktsimons Posts: 294 Member
    Options

Fantastic. What's with the picture where he shaved his chest hair off in shame? Real male beauty embraces all the hair as being part of what defines a man's masculinity

tom-selleck-shirt-open.jpg

*bites lip while smiling before leaving computer for some alone time*

just...yum!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    That guy kneeling on the surfboard.... I love guys with meat on their bones. Yum.
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I didn't have hot women stalking me when I was fat...just sayin'
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mnw8qnxOD21s9pbabo1_500.jpg

GIMME!!!! Humor and an accent and salt and peppered. *sigh*
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I think this thread goes to prove one major point on my part.

I have no idea how to read women, nor have any idea of what a woman finds attractive.

But still, a hilarious thread.

Can't speak for all the ladies, but personality can be just as appealing as a rock hard bod...

though if you've got a body too, her pants are likely to come off that much quicker... jus' sayin'.
  • MelsAuntie
    Options

I have no idea how to read women, nor have any idea of what a woman finds attractive.

We want intelligence, a sense of humor, a kind and amiable temperament, some culture and creativity ( guys who do woodworking, cabinetmaking, leatherwork, etc., are unbelievably sexy), and the shape or size of the body carrying those traits is not of major importance. For details, different women have different preferences ( I like beefy guys with long hair, blondes and redheads especially, and ripped/muscular/slim guys turn me off, but that's just my personal taste). Women by and large aren't as obsessed with visual hotness as men, we go for the more important stuff. And no, most women ( though not all) don't give a crap what you drive.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

Basically we like men. Or sometimes we like women.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

who-are-we-women-what-do-we-want.jpg?w=560
  • SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    True male beauty is whatever your true male looks like. Great thread!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    We want intelligence, a sense of humor, a kind and amiable temperament, some culture and creativity ( guys who do woodworking, cabinetmaking, leatherwork, etc., are unbelievably sexy), and the shape or size of the body carrying those traits is not of major importance. For details, different women have different preferences ( I like beefy guys with long hair, blondes and redheads especially, and ripped/muscular/slim guys turn me off, but that's just my personal taste). Women by and large aren't as obsessed with visual hotness as men, we go for the more important stuff. And no, most women ( though not all) don't give a crap what you drive.

So you aren't picky? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MityMax96
    Options

Basically we like men. Or sometimes we like women.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :huh: :huh:
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Personally, I have a thing for Seth Rogan :love: Something about that voice and the scruffy look!

me too!!!:love:
  • MityMax96
    Options
    who-are-we-women-what-do-we-want.jpg?w=560

I think that is about how I see it.
  • MelsAuntie
    Options
    I didn't have hot women stalking me when I was fat...just sayin'

And are they stalking you now?
  • MityMax96
    Options
    Can't speak for all the ladies, but personality can be just as appealing as a rock hard bod...

though if you've got a body too, her pants are likely to come off that much quicker... jus' sayin'.

:noway: :noway: :noway:
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of buff guys and chubby men, but no thin men lol.

2u40740.jpg

<3 thin/not bulky men <3 (Asian men in particular) G Dragon<3<3<3
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options

I cant speak for all women but for me, I find personality and the way a man treats me more attractive than anything. I don't care what the man looks like as long as he takes care of him self... meaning, bathe please... brush your teeth and care about your appearance no matter what size, shape you are. I look for a good heart and a CLEAN body. Just sayin.... :drinker:
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    yup Monday Morning smiles :) thanks!!
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    vf2.jpg

I love all these doods but find this picture very disturbing.
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options

I cant speak for all women but for me, I find personality and the way a man treats me more attractive than anything. I don't care what the man looks like as long as he takes care of him self... meaning, bathe please... brush your teeth and care about your appearance no matter what size, shape you are. I look for a good heart and a CLEAN body. Just sayin.... :drinker:

Truth!