Summer bodies are made in winter!

Options
123457»

Replies

• Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Not focusing on losing weight just building muscle specially in my booty lol
  • laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    CW 158
    GW 125

Or to be fit and toned..
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    5'7 26 years old
    SW: 298
    CW: 172
    GW: 160

I have to be in a wedding May 10th so that's my goal by then. Not Thejust in weight but I want a tight toned body for the wedding and then a great body for summer. I want bathing suit shopping to be what I think is cute and not just what looks ok on me.

Good luck everyone!

Outstanding job.

SW: 230 (40% body fat)
    CW: 171 (14% body fat)
    GW: 175 (10% body fat)

Time to crush it.

Reminder to everyone to work out HARD (weights and HIIT cardio), and to count your macros, not just your calories!

The amount of protein suggested by MFP is wrong... Double it. Should eat your weight in protein daily.

Lastly, there really is not such a thing as toning. You either have muscle or you build muscle. Toned is just a trainer word to describe the look you possess with low body fat.

Thank you, and I agree with the toned statement. I want to be tight and toned, and with that being said I'm weight training to increase muscle mass, decrease fat, and get that overall look.
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    5'6", 26 years old
    SW: 260
    CW: 219
    GW: 185 (by summer :) )

So over the last 40 lbs I've worked my way from a 16 min. mile to just under 10 minute mile sustained over 2 miles. I'm working toward a sub-30 minute 5k. I am also adding strength training to my workouts starting Tuesday. Going to cut back my running to 3 days a week and do strength 3 days a week.

Also, I'm getting married in September so looking good for that will be an added bonus :D... Which reminds me...
    5'7 26 years old
    SW: 298
    CW: 172

I have to be in a wedding May 10th so that's my goal by then. Not just in weight but I want a tight toned body for the wedding and then a great body for summer. I want bathing suit shopping to be what I think is cute and not just what looks ok on me.

Good luck everyone!

You, Ma'am, look awesome! Good luck with those last 12 lbs. You're going to be a gorgeous bride!

Thank you!! I appreciate that. Just a bridesmaid though, not the bride yet.
  • I started at 175 in mid October and now I am 168 but i plan to switch to maintenance at 145. I hope that at that weight I'll look lean and well-sculpted. At the end of it all I plan to treat myself to a breast augmentation.... summer body here I come!
  • AndreaMP12
    AndreaMP12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    CW 160
    GW 120

I'm hoping to be 120 by July 1st! It's totally doable if I just get started and don't waste any more time!! I'm tired of being embarrassed to even wear shorts in summer. Capris just aren't the same! I'd love to wear some nice shorts and skirts this summer :) and bikinis of course ;)

ALSO I'm gonna be a matron of honor in my best friend's wedding in June!! Gotta look good for that, as all the other bridesmaids are sticks.
  • alhumphreys
    alhumphreys Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody, I started MFP today again, after letting myself go and gaining back almost evrything I've lost before.
    Summer is quite far away, but everybody knows that summer bodies are made in winter!
    So Ladies and Gentlemen, what are your goals for this summer?

Feel free to add me if you think we could support each other

Height: 5'7
    CW: 165 lbs
    GW: 140 ish

Good luck everybody!!!

I am the same weight and my goal weight is the same !!!! Good luck to you !!! (Before MFP my motto was always we will wait til the spring to start .... lol .... didn't work !!!)
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    5'0 shorty
    SW 205
    CW 182
    GW 130

Hope to get there by July and Disney World.
  • Tolstoy26
    Tolstoy26 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    5'5

SW: 185
    CW: 164
    GW: 140 by May

Want to lose the weight and tone to feel comfortable wearing shorts, tank tops, and a bikini...haven't worn any of that in years!!
  • Princess_Cheryl
    Options
    Height: 5'9
    SW: 281

Let's do this!!
  • linzchapates
    Options
    Started: Sept 16th

5'4

SW- 221
    CW-182
    GW-140
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    5'3 medium/large frame
    CW - 161
    GW - 135

Anything below 130 is an unhealthy BF% for me.
  • johe28
    johe28 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My CW: 176 GW: 170. We'll see how I look / feel at that weight. I am doing a couple of fun runs to help keep me on track as well as adding heavy bag hitting, swimming, and keeping up on my runs. I'll try to avoid overeating over the holidays.
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cocostewie10101
    Options
    In need of some inspiration! First time using this and so far I love it. Just need something other than "wanting to be healthy and skinny" to motivate me!

CW: 190
    GW: 145
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I never thought of it this way but it is so true.

SW: 137
    CW: 130
    GW: 125
  • losborn52
    Options
    5'-9" 61 yoa
    SW 5/13 265
    CW 224
    GW - for now - 200

Coco, you must not remember how you felt and moved 45# ago. As the wight comes off you will move so much easier and... "bouncier." Pick up a bag of flour that weighs 25-30# and carry it around for a little while. Yes, it feels THAT much different!
  • petgrave1988
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I started MFP today and currently I am 200 lbs, my goal is to lose 50 lbs gradually through healthy habits and exercise!
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    SW 151.5lbs
    CW 145 lbs
    GW 119-126 lbs

5'3", 41 y/o female.

It's been a rough few years with ill health and surgeries, and I'm too damned young for a body to be this broken. Time to get in charge of this body again instead of being knocked sideways by each new problem!