• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I9dXav1.gif

this movie caused a lot of confusing feelings in me
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I never said they are going to "turn me gay" and I don't think not liking it automatically makes someone a douche. I'm never rude. I do the exact same thing you say you do. I just also don't pretend to be completely okay with it just so I don't offend anyone.

I'm not talking about my approach to declining their advances. And I never said I was "disgusted" you are reading what you want out of my post for argument sake. I decline anyone the exact same way. I'm just saying it's okay to not like it. It's okay to not want to be approached by gay people. It doesn't automatically make you a terrible person.

When you single out a certain group of people and say that something they do (that other people also do) makes you uncomfortable, it is offensive and it is prejudiced, and it probably does automatically make you a douche.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I never said they are going to "turn me gay" and I don't think not liking it automatically makes someone a douche. I'm never rude. I do the exact same thing you say you do. I just also don't pretend to be completely okay with it just so I don't offend anyone.

I'm not talking about my approach to declining their advances. And I never said I was "disgusted" you are reading what you want out of my post for argument sake. I decline anyone the exact same way. I'm just saying it's okay to not like it. It's okay to not want to be approached by gay people. It doesn't automatically make you a terrible person.

When you single out a certain group of people and say that something they do (that other people also do) makes you uncomfortable, it is offensive and it is prejudiced, and it probably does automatically make you a douche.

No probably about it.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

No probably about it.

hey, hey, hey, It looks like WW111 in here, I was just implying that gays take their junk someplace else, also, if you're into bestiality, child molesting, murdering, raping, you can take that someplace else too, unlike dumb sheep that follow whatever *kitten* in front of them, I have rights and not afraid to say what I like.

"dumb sheep that follow whatever *kitten* in front of them"?

heh! and wut?
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    hey, hey, hey, It looks like WW111 in here, I was just implying that gays take their junk someplace else, also, if you're into bestiality, child molesting, murdering, raping, you can take that someplace else too, unlike dumb sheep that follow whatever *kitten* in front of them, I have rights and not afraid to say what I like.

OH!! I'm glad you clarified that about the bestiality. 'cause I was about to send you a FR.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

No probably about it.

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

I thought you were just kinda jerky, but now I see 'kinda' is a huge huge huge understatement.
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options

No probably about it.

Yes, let's lump homosexuals in to that category and still claim we didn't mean anything by it.
  • guroprincess
    Options

No probably about it.

Obvious troll is obvious. Not to mention his picture looks strangely like a stock image.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

OH!! I'm glad you clarified that about the bestiality. 'cause I was about to send you a FR.

bwhahahahaha that's the funniest thing...and I was going to send my copy of "barnyard friends"
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Personally I'd be flattered if a female sent me a weird message. At least you know your hotness transcends both genders.

Truth
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    I like females.

I'll also slowly stroke that pretty little beard of yours while making you mine. You take bottom, right?

dean-wink-gif.gif
  • gautamgiri3304
    Options
    i m male and straight.. And i dont know what to reply here but i have a story of mine i have been hit by 4 guys one was a barber who after haircut he started giving me massage free of cost then invited me to his place. Then i stayed in place for a year or so i have cook there, who use to always hit on me then there was guy my neighbour he came to me regarding some genital issue as i m medical student and then it crossed the line so, i had to kick him out of my door..lol. I hated this thing of getting weird moves by guys and i m well built 6 ft 1" i m not like easy prey or something so i hated this and the funny part is once i went out with my friends in a hotel and manager was gay he hit on my friend and not me and i felt as if i was rejected.. Ha ha..
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I like females.

I'll also slowly stroke that pretty little beard of yours while making you mine. You take bottom, right?

dean-wink-gif.gif
    Winner!!!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I like females.

dean-wink-gif.gif

I think I love you <3
  • JingleMadera
    JingleMadera Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like females.

dean-wink-gif.gif

Dude you out already? I thought you got 30 to life...
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Oh no. Now if I send a friend request I'll be a homophobe. But if I don't send a request does it make me gay?
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I think we're all avoiding the real question here, which is what are your opinions on the one-drop rule?
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options

What does that make me when I say that to a man? Am I pretending to be gay to prevent straight man I'm unattracted to from hitting on me again?

Yeah, I actually do that all the time to avoid being hit on repeatedly at clubs. :laugh:

ETA: "on" after "hit." Because the whole meaning of this post would have change A LOT if I didn't!
  • health1971
    Options
    pipe-wrench-1.jpg

LMFAO :bigsmile:
  • chickennugger13
    chickennugger13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I get hit on by chick's quite a bit and it's awkward. I'm not homophobic by any means but that doesn't mean I'm forced to just tolerate what makes me uncomfortable. I don't get why it's offensive to not want people of the same sex ogling you. I wish people wouldn't make everything about hate or prejudice. Why can't it just be as simple as I don't like how that makes me feel. If you're not gay you have a right to not be gay. Why do I have to pretend to want to be just to be "politically correct". It's so stupid...... Sits and waits for the hateful responses

Yes, you post a whole lot of hate against people of a particular orientation and you're going to get hate back.
    That's kinda how it works.
    People who says they don't want to be politically correct usually mean they want an excuse to be a bigot against a group of people. Women, homosexuals, disabled, you name it, there's some *kitten* who says "I'm not going to be PC so *whole lot of discriminatory abuse*".
    P.s. Hey baby, wanna go out sometime?
This discussion has been closed.