Need male buddies that like females!

Options
12346»

Replies

• somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    hey, hey, hey, It looks like WW111 in here, I was just implying that gays take their junk someplace else, also, if you're into bestiality, child molesting, murdering, raping, you can take that someplace else too, unlike dumb sheep that follow whatever *kitten* in front of them, I have rights and not afraid to say what I like.

i-cant-armie-hammer.gif
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I get hit on by chick's quite a bit and it's awkward. I'm not homophobic by any means but that doesn't mean I'm forced to just tolerate what makes me uncomfortable. I don't get why it's offensive to not want people of the same sex ogling you. I wish people wouldn't make everything about hate or prejudice. Why can't it just be as simple as I don't like how that makes me feel. If you're not gay you have a right to not be gay. Why do I have to pretend to want to be just to be "politically correct". It's so stupid...... Sits and waits for the hateful responses

The point is he didn't need to make a thread about it. He could've kept it kindly to himself and politely made it clear he wasn't interested. The post was silly and unnecessary. While I'm not against stating how you feel, it was HOW he chose to go about it. If something made me uncomfortable, I would handle it in a mature manner. Not for the public to see. It was simply distasteful what he did.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Jenna-Marbles-Cant-Even-Believe-It.gif
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    its ok, you can come out now...

BJhCS.gif
  • crlyxx
    crlyxx Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I should laugh at all of the people here screaming homophobia for the smallest things for feel pretty damn disappointed...this is a sad world, indeed. Let people believe what they want to. Not everyone in this world needs to think the same damn way.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    hey, hey, hey, It looks like WW111 in here, I was just implying that gays take their junk someplace else, also, if you're into bestiality, child molesting, murdering, raping, you can take that someplace else too, unlike dumb sheep that follow whatever *kitten* in front of them, I have rights and not afraid to say what I like.
    3cedofk.gif
This discussion has been closed.