From 199 to 129. My journey.

Options

Replies

• bethjennifer
    bethjennifer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! God listens and answers prayers. Praise him!! You are an inspiration. Thank you for posting.
  • JoJo__Fit
    JoJo__Fit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Amazing Congrats On Your Success!!!
  • ecanales52
    ecanales52 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What a great story! Now YOU are an inspiration to me!! And countless others, to be sure! Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I love success stories! It really does help so much knowing that pushing on eventually gets results.Congrats on reaching your goal and thanks for sharing!
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing your story...what an inspiration to all of us!
  • ashleykawalek
    ashleykawalek Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for being such a inspiration!!!
  • donnam40
    donnam40 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on changing your life. You've done a fantastic job!

Donna
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Thank you and congratulations. Best of luck on the rest of your journey in maintenance and beyond! Very inspiring story!
  • Dre8604
    Dre8604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats... Amazing Job!!!
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I love how you describe the journey. Each pound feels like a huge success. One by one! Congrats!!
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Wow you are a true inspiration! I love how you just kept going and stayed consistent. That is the biggest lesson for all of us. And of course, with the Lord all things are possible! Congrats so much on your weight loss and your new lifestyle!
  • kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are inspiring. Congratulations on the new you!
  • Lifeisgood4
    Lifeisgood4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful story! It is so inspiring - especially since it is so relate-able. Congratulations!!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I loved reading your story. You look gorgeous. Well done!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Amazing journey! You have awesome legs too! Thanks for sharing your story. It's good for us who only had 10-20 lbs to lose too because we gain compassion for those who have more.
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love your story and you look absolutely beautiful!!!!!
  • Montarosa456
    Options
    The best thing about this is..Your attitude - It's truly beautiful, you kept patient, you ate correctly & became active..& the pictures prove that all the effort was worth while as you look ace! :)
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    This is an absolutely amazing transformation! Congratulations!

I like how you've come full circle - you were reading success stories to keep yourself motivated and now you ARE the success story to do the same for others. Very inspiring! I wasn't going to work out today (tired, it's late, I made up every excuse in the book). Then I read this, I got off my butt and I kicked that workout's butt! So thank you :)
  • glennoxyoung
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fab and obviously feel so proud and happy! I started out at about the same weight as you and now (5 months later) I've lost 35lbs. The difference is that I'm 55! However, your story is so inspiring and gives me courage. Well done!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!