From 199 to 129. My journey.

Options

Replies

• weep1872
    weep1872 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful! Very inspirational!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! You look great!! My goal is 130 too!
  • RavenNevermore15
    RavenNevermore15 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thank you for sharing!!!!!!
  • LoveLoveandRage
    LoveLoveandRage Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Good job :)
  • TAMMYB9597
    TAMMYB9597 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you, your journey was exactly what I needed to read today.

Congrats!! Amazing job!!!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Your energy is very sweet and I love your story. Thank you so much for sharing. You look amazing!
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I checked back on this thread today for the photos. Phenomenal!!!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Very beautiful story:):flowerforyou:
  • gogozinn
    gogozinn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing your story, that was definitely awesome. And I know that you can appreciate those little steps on the journey you took!
  • acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! Thanks so much for the details. It reinforces my motivation and lets me know I'm on the right track. Congratulations on all your success!
  • msjac23
    msjac23 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awesome Story! Thanks for more motivation.
  • petitewonder
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Wow .. you look fantastic. I am sure you are feeling beyond wonderful. You are an inspiration for those of us still on our journeys. Your story shows me that it can be done .. and gives me renewed hope for the future.
  • dliz908
    dliz908 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I needed this today. I am jumping back on the bandwagon - after reversing about 10 pounds of the 30 I lost last winter. I still have probably 50 more to go. I was at 195 this time last year, and by April I had weighed in at 165. Then I let life get in the way of doing the right thing, and I find myself at 175. My goal is 125.

Thank you, and everyone else that posts the success stories, because it really truly inspires me to stay on track :) Just knowing that it DOES happen makes all the difference.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful inside and out! Thank You for sharing!
  • UCME77
    UCME77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing succes story. You look great !!!
  • anaveryisland
    Options
    What a fantastic story! You look so much happier :). Thank you for posting- positivity always makes any situation better! :)
  • jay10587
    jay10587 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me! I am at your mid-way mark right now and you have inspired me to keep going!
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    Thank you for posting your success story. It's reminding me that it will be a slow journey at times but if I keep at it, I'll succeed and that there are people here on MFP that will be there for encouragement (success stories, those that have friended me for encouraging words from me to them or vice versa, etc). Cheers to you for achieving it, and keep us posted regarding that marathon. I'm sure you'll have a lot of people out there cheering you on in spirit. :smile:
  • MamaG1313
    MamaG1313 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    wow you are the amazing !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!