Christmas Goals!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• meatstroke
    Options
    Id like to be nine pounds lighter by Christmas, which will bring me to my fgw of 110.
  • karlospiklington
    karlospiklington Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am aiming to lose another 8lbs by Christmas as that would then round my weightloss off at 1 & 1/2 stone. (I refuse to convert to pounds dammit!)
  • tinasheonline
    Options
    Yes! I wanna look sexy in a bikini :)
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My goal is 15 lbs. (that would put me at 180 lbs.) and staying consistent to work out 4x/ week. Working out is really what I'm struggling with right now, so that's what I'm trying to work on. :) Also, not "falling off the wagon" on the weekends. lol Trying to cut down eating out to once a week.

Those are great goals!! The one thing that helped me to cut out eating out/fast food was being broke. LOL.
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    I just want to get into a slinky evening gown for the military ball the first Saturday in December! By Christmas, I would like to be 10lbs lighter than I am now, or another jeans size, whichever comes first!

Awesome goal! I'd like to fit into a nice gown for Christmas as well... maybe it'll happen for me! I seem to have platued/gained a bit these past couple days. Determined not to stress about it or check the scale until Saturday... or monday. LOL
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    Id like to be nine pounds lighter by Christmas, which will bring me to my fgw of 110.

CONGRATS on being so close!! You got this!
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    I am aiming to lose another 8lbs by Christmas as that would then round my weightloss off at 1 & 1/2 stone. (I refuse to convert to pounds dammit!)

LOL! Good lucn with your goal! I believe you can do it!
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    Yes! I wanna look sexy in a bikini :)

I hope it's warm where you're at!! It's too cold here for a bikini at Christmas! LOL.