Any gamers out there?

Options

Replies

• FredSetToGetFit
    FredSetToGetFit Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Got Black Flag 2 days ago as everything takes longer to get in my town. I got the rep to take it out of the box that just came into the store about an hour before. What can I say, patience is not one of my strong suits. :bigsmile:
  • togmo
    togmo Posts: 257
    Options
    Was a WOW player but had to give that up, was ruining my life. Currently potter about with a little D3 and Starcraft II

Not enough hours in the day to play more than that unfortunately...
  • RickNeedzToGetShreaded
    Options
    Got addicted to a game called Evony a few years back, but eh maybe play xbox once or twice a week, gaming is addictive, I'd rather go gym or Football nowadays..
  • linaa13
    Options
    I play League of Legends(:
  • drop_it_like_a_squat
    Options
    AC Black Flag!

As soon as my PS4 arrives I have Watch Dogs, The Division & The Order on my list! :)
  • arcana7609
    arcana7609 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I used to game all the time, but I find now I am kind of burned out. Shadowbane was my favorite MMORPG back in the day. I tried WOW, but I couldn't get into it. I don't like quests and having to do mindless crap like....take these items to some guy and getting experience.

FFX is my favorite game EVER.

These days I just play Words with Friends. I'm lame.
  • Youmirinlol
    Options
    play wow
  • KAlderman75
    KAlderman75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love video games so much I fix game consoles, lol

Mass Effect has to be my favorite series. Got the Platinum Trophy on ME3 and I'm playing ME1 again, only on the PS3 this time.

Never played WoW, but I did get sucked into Eve and Dungeons and Dragons Online for quite a while. Just as addictive...
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Just to update... I should be getting Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 remix in the mail soon. $20 black friday sale on Amazon!! AND I got Injustice for my PC, free from a friend.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    AC4. I'd given up on that series after the steaming **** box that was AC3, but friends told me 4 was great and... it is. Yarrr.
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Now playing The Last of Us
  • jeffrey2584
    jeffrey2584 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Forza Motorsport 5 on xbox one
  • Dchev1
    Options
    Dwarf Fortress, because losing is fun
  • splitdog79
    splitdog79 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My kids and I are currently enjoying Super Mario 3D world, and I am currently awaiting the arrival of my Wii Balance Board and Fit Meter so I can partake of Wii Fit U.

Also really looking forward to my Black Friday haul coming in- Zombi U, Assassin's Creed 3, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, and the fore-mentioned Wii Fit U equipment.

I have good reason to suspect that my brother shall be gifting me Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds for Xmas 8)
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Words with friends...does that count as a game? I'm a die hard Mario Fan though.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm currently playing A Link Between Worlds! :D
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    So far in Kingdom Hearts I am where Goofy and Donald are looking for the Key. Pretty nice graphics, fun, and just interesting.

Injustice, I am where the team is in the other world or something. So far so good.
  • FredSetToGetFit
    FredSetToGetFit Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Been in the bargain bin at the local game shop this weekend. Playing some older games that I missed. Picked up Saints Row the third and Deus ex Human Revolution.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Currently loving Mechwarrior Online for PC. If anyone else plays, add me. In game name ContingencyPlan.
  • alkx
    alkx Posts: 6
    Options
    I play call of duty on xbox 360...much like the rest of the world!