I'm getting a Wii U tomorrow to get Wind Waker and Mario 3D World. :3
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I play FFXI
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Crushing AC4 at the moment. Abandoned the story and am just wrecking the high seas.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options

May I come over and play Mario?!?!?!

Well, I'd offer but I'm sick right now so I don't think it would be wise right now.
  • running_free_1984
    running_free_1984 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Huge gamer. ATM playing kill zone and battlefield 4 on ps4. Hated the latest COD. Favourite games ever are Mass Effect series. Really liked far cry and the last of us. There's just too much.
  • benefiting
    Options

Well, I'd offer but I'm sick right now so I don't think it would be wise right now.

Are you getting the Zelda Wii U edition? If so, germs do not phase me =P

Na, I live in Australia and we don't get it. D:
  • benefiting
    Options

Welp, I am a Canadian living in the US. Feel free to get me the Zelda WiiU and you can come over and play it anytime!!! I had to choose between the 3ds Zelda and the WiiU and chose the 3ds. I only buy the Nintendo consoles to play Zelda. Cross yr fingers that the Zelda WiiU is still available come tax time when I hope to get it. I would have gotten it now if the new WiiU Zelda game would come out anytime soon.

Yes, because that wouldn't cost me a bomb at all. :P

Good choice. The Zelda 3DS is sexy as but I already have two 3DS (original and the XL) so I didn't need another one + they aren't sold here anymore that I know of. Wells lets hope! It may be a while until the next Zelda comes out. Hopefully not too long. :P
  • Hitsujikai
    Hitsujikai Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My favourite game of all time is Metal Gear Solid from the PS1 and I am playing The Last of Us at the moment. I've done really well to delay playing it and not have it spoiled that I am trying desperately to finish it before someone spoils it for me =)
  • benefiting
    Options

Welp, I am a Canadian living in the US. Feel free to get me the Zelda WiiU and you can come over and play it anytime!!! I had to choose between the 3ds Zelda and the WiiU and chose the 3ds. I only buy the Nintendo consoles to play Zelda. Cross yr fingers that the Zelda WiiU is still available come tax time when I hope to get it. I would have gotten it now if the new WiiU Zelda game would come out anytime soon.

Yes, because that wouldn't cost me a bomb at all. :P

Good choice. The Zelda 3DS is sexy as but I already have two 3DS (original and the XL) so I didn't need another one + they aren't sold here anymore that I know of. Wells lets hope! It may be a while until the next Zelda comes out. Hopefully not too long. :P

I was extremely disappointed about the Wii U Zelda. From watching E3 yrs ago I thought it would launch with, or soon after the Wii U. But, I have been sad since. I have been playing Zelda since it first came out, and I was a child. Loved it then, love it now, minus Majoras Mask. Didnt care for that one.

Just think of it as, it is going to be the longer it takes... hopefully. Really? People seem to love Majoras Mask though I've never played it so no spoilers. :P
  • arcana7609
    arcana7609 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Words with friends...does that count as a game? I'm a die hard Mario Fan though.

No it's an adventure.
  • kanens
    kanens Posts: 12
    Options
    World of Warcraft & Hearthstone (If anyone is Horde on Earthen Ring feel free to friend me and we can game together)
  • benefiting
    Options
    I have Assassin's Creed III, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and WindWaker HD to finish, Mario 3D World and Mario Wii U + Luigi Wii U and a Rayman Legends to complete (though I don't care for as much). I haven't been playing much though. I've been feeling sick and like... spaced out, especially when I play Zelda and have to do a lot of reading and games have kinda been making me my eyes go weird which it never really did before... weird. D:
  • letsdothis511
    letsdothis511 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Castle Clash!