Replies

• Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Here's more. The average length of a woman's v-jay is 4 inches. So for all you guys out there that may feel length challenged in that area, keep in mind that for the average woman, anything longer than 4 inches is waste.

Speak for yourself, pal.

^^^^ this... its never a waste.. Thats like saying a lady with D cups is a waste since its more then a handful lol
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Shaving also makes it look bigger... just sayin'

As well as increasing your odds for a visit down south lol
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    wtf.gif

You said penis

OMG this just made my day!! Cracking me up!!
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Can you claim back the money you pay to find out in expenses?

I hope so, protection isn't cheap when you've got a lot of real estate.
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you can contact Tech Support at MFP to see if they can work with you on getting a specialized ticker for your profile that incrementally depicts inches gained as apposed to pounds lost.
  • BobMcCloskey
    Options
    Ok, so if the average penis is 6 inches long when erect, and the average vagina is actually 7 inches deep when fully aroused and stretched, (not 4), than that means there is 332.65 MILES of unused vagina between the ages of 25 and 50 in New York City!
  • Perplexities
    Options
    Ok, so if the average penis is 6 inches long when erect, and the average vagina is actually 7 inches deep when fully aroused and stretched, (not 4), than that means there is 332.65 MILES of unused vagina between the ages of 25 and 50 in New York City!

Use that line on your next date, surely there will be less "unused vagina" that day.

Stay safe, Bob.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you can contact Tech Support at MFP to see if they can work with you on getting a specialized ticker for your profile that incrementally depicts inches gained as apposed to pounds lost.
    A true NSV. Most women here prefer to use a measuring tape opposed to the scale anyway. No?
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Here's more. The average length of a woman's v-jay is 4 inches. So for all you guys out there that may feel length challenged in that area, keep in mind that for the average woman, anything longer than 4 inches is waste.

I think its time for a quick lesson in anatomy. Yes, the fun cavern is short until its aroused, then it elongates when she gets happy...or doesn't elongate with the disappoint of a 4 incher.

So you best shot a smaller guy is a sneak attack while she is getting out of the shower and unprepared for sexy time. Just be careful not to rub against her cl*t as she may stop laughing and get aroused..leaving your short guy in a lost ocean of vagina.

On the upside of things for you, you will probably never feel the pain of bottoming out and bending your junk. It's not a cool feeling.

On another plus plus side of things. Women really have no idea how big you are in terms of length. Like walk up to any women and say, show me 7 inches with your hand. 99% will never get anywhere close. The only thing a women knows in terms if size is if you were either the biggest thing she ever had or the smallest. That whole grey area in between is just kinda normal to them....unless you are the smallest...then better stick to the waiting until marriage chicas bc they won't know any better.

Also, in terms of boobies, yeah, I believe anything over a certain amount is a waste but that's just because I'm attracted more to the smaller proportion ladies. I'm an *kitten* guy actually.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options

Speak for yourself, pal.

Exactly, you can still work it in there.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I had no idea there were so many experts in here. *rolls eyes*
  • ElliottTN
    Options

There's always butt sex if you want the illusion of being big. Well...for some women.
  • Perplexities
    Options

There's always butt sex if you want the illusion of being big. Well...for some women.

From this post, and your last. You're obviously not a guy with that problem, I mean.. if you were you wouldn't have so clearly illustrated you weren't with your long winded post and tips on how there's always "butt sex"

I cringed brah,
    Stay safe.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    you can always just take these to make that certain part of the male body bigger.

053011_Top150_Extenze_opt.gif
  • ElliottTN
    Options

From this post, and your last. You're obviously not a guy with that problem, I mean.. if you were you wouldn't have so clearly illustrated you weren't with your long winded post and tips on how there's always "butt sex"

I cringed brah,
    Stay safe.

You got me brah. Mines barely there. I usually wear a prosthetic.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    J2CfrNT.gif
  • OneThrone
    OneThrone Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    So what have come up with or grown to learn here? No pun intended.