something for the guys

Options

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    did i just get a subtle request for junk size?

still interesting.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Here's more. The average length of a woman's v-jay is 4 inches. So for all you guys out there that may feel length challenged in that area, keep in mind that for the average woman, anything longer than 4 inches is waste.

Not even true!
    sorry he is.

its can increase a few more inches however but true.

Sorry it is not. Anything over 4 inches is never a waste!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options

Dr. Mehmet Oz

HE is the source? Your entire argument is invalid.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Here's more. The average length of a woman's v-jay is 4 inches. So for all you guys out there that may feel length challenged in that area, keep in mind that for the average woman, anything longer than 4 inches is waste.

Not even true!
    sorry he is.

I will second that!
  • bloominheck
    Options

Not even true!
    sorry he is.

I will second that!
    Thats right sista!:drinker:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I'm just here to read as this thread is covering my favorite subject. Carry on!
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options

Not even true!
    sorry he is.

I will second that!

Did either one of you understand the gist of my post? The OP is "trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents".

We all get it, the more the better.
  • bloominheck
    Options

Not even true!
    sorry he is.

I will second that!

Did either one of you understand the gist of my post? The OP is "trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents".

Oh touchy subject for you?
  • ACepero79
    Options

Not even true!
    sorry he is.

I will second that!

Oh touchy subject for you?

Yea, that must be it. You can clearly "read" me from a website. Let me flex my e-muscles and unroll what I'm packing. Seriously. Come on. :laugh:
  • bloominheck
    Options
    Someone's grumpy :huh:
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    interwebz is a serious place
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I vote for more topics like this.
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    In for dropping 100lb so I can be a rhino... :bigsmile:
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    you said the average size is 3 inches erect right???????? :(
  • ACepero79
    Options
    This thread has gotten so flaccid.
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Speak for yourself, pal.

^^ THIS.
  • OneThrone
    OneThrone Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I vote for more topics like this.

This.
  • bloominheck
    Options
    In for dropping 100lb so I can be a rhino... :bigsmile:

Send pix :bigsmile:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Shaving also makes it look bigger... just sayin'

True. This was a video from Gillette or one of the shaving companies about it. Really well done too.

http://youtu.be/NsbXwzqlqsU

the 'optical inch'
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I've heard for years that if you lose weight you grow inches. So today while I'm bored at work I decided to look this topic up. This is an excerpt from an online article I read.

Dr. Mehmet Oz, made famous for his regular appearances on Oprah and known particularly for putting poop on the forefront of Americans minds, says that for every 15 pounds of fat lost a man can expect to perceive increases of more than an inch in penis length.

So, does fatter really mean smaller? The powers of suggestion are probably enough in this case, but let's get the facts shall we?

The length of an average man's penis is about 3 inches when flaccid (yes, that's true), but the fatter he is the smaller he can look because the fat at the base of a man's abdomen covers up the foundation of the shaft, making him look smaller than he actually is. So, by decreasing the amount of fat on the body you enable more of your member to be viewed, which actively "lengthens" the penis. Losing up to 15 pounds of fat can increase the look of a penis by half an inch.

I'm sure you've all heard of the hung skinny man. Though there is always the case of a man truly having an unusually large penis there is always the body to penus ratio to consider. On a skinnier man you are seeing his entire shaft all the way to the base, but he also has another thing on his side. He's skinny, so his penis in comparison to his size is going to appear larger.

This happens because as men lose weight we often lose alot of the fat that builds up around our pelvic/pubic areas. An extremely overweight man could have a few inches hidden away under all that fat. So as it burns away, abra cadabra!! more penis appears.