something for the guys

Options

Replies

• Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Can't we all just get together...I mean along, can't we get a long.... dong? Why are we not talking about the size of a man tongue?
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Can't we all just get together...I mean along, can't we get a long.... dong? Why are we not talking about the size of a man tongue?
    Ummm...hello there.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Here's more. The average length of a woman's v-jay is 4 inches. So for all you guys out there that may feel length challenged in that area, keep in mind that for the average woman, anything longer than 4 inches is waste.
    SO NOT TRUE...Anything even remotely close to 4 inches is a problem
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

oubyXuW.gif
  • 1989lukemyers
    1989lukemyers Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Really this topic... Thought this would have been left in the play ground god just love what ya got who cares how big or small it is be happy your alive and well ..... Right that's that now of to measure myself hahaha
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options

oh-my-takei.gif
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Here's more. The average length of a woman's v-jay is 4 inches. So for all you guys out there that may feel length challenged in that area, keep in mind that for the average woman, anything longer than 4 inches is waste.
    SO NOT TRUE...Anything even remotely close to 4 inches is a problem

I still don't get all the people just blatantly calling something false without support for their conclusion.

http://www.womansday.com/health-fitness/8-things-you-didnt-know-about-your-vagina-113565

See #2.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I've never seen one, so I don't know.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I've never seen one, so I don't know.

I've seen both...on MFP...

and once it wasn't even human.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    yes i can confirm after watching him lose 50lbs.

However, it doesnt effect girth some guys have it and some guys dont.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options

Well Well... hmmm better topic
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

no it's the stamina of the jaw that matters
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

no it's the stamina of the jaw that matters

When-Your-Cat-Intervenes-Maybe-Its-Time-To-Stop-Posting_zps98226dcc.jpg
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that I'm giggling so horribly bad reading this thread? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Oh man. Never had my exes or my fiance with this problem, so can't add any insight lol.
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

:drinker:

I expect that you'll be getting a few female FR's very shortly. Well played.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Glad this is not an issue for me!!!! LOL!!!

Every guy on the internet has a big penis!

Even I have a big penis on the internet.

True story, I have seen it

Thanks a lot, now I'm going to have to send pictures of my junk to everyone!
    Waiting......

IN
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    *wonders how many people have now gone and taken before and after measurements...*
    *wonders... of those that did.. how many were women*

As for the having kids thing... child bearing did WONDERS for me... wahoo! THANK YOU CHILD #2... don't know what you did, but BOY O BOY DID IT WORK!
  • BobMcCloskey
    Options

Speak for yourself, pal.

That's relaxed. A woman's vagina expands and stretches when she's excited. Up to 7 inches deep on average.

^^ THIS.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that I'm giggling so horribly bad reading this thread? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Oh man. Never had my exes or my fiance with this problem, so can't add any insight lol.

Yes, you should be cringing.

When I de-railed this thread, it was for the greater good of MFP.
    To provide entertainment to the community, from an otherwise ridiculous thread (much like the rate me threads)

My intentions weren't for the thread to become over populated with socially awkward, mouth breathing, betas and
    e-stating 3/10's bragging about their un-aesthetic ant eaters

and "thirsy" nutritionally delayed individuals trolling for cunnilingus, from the aforementioned individuals.