That smell....

Options
13»

Replies

• twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Over the last couple of months I've been bombarded with what smells like a Bath and Body Works explosion. My cube neighbor (share a wall so I never see her) has been spraying an assortment of body sprays. Day in and day out I sneeze and gag... I finally found out why she is doing this.

I hear her frantically digging in her purse, then it hits me.... That smell... OH DEAR LORD BABY JESUS!

I've been smelling rose, jasmine and chocolate toots this whole time! I'm thinking Secret Santa is buying her some Gas-X this year.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that has co-workers like this?

OMG you are complaining about a co worker that you have never taken time out to acknowledge, this same person that you do not see, wants to smell sweet n fresh...you finally found out why she is doing this ...but you have not told us?

I would rather be sitting around a cube where some person takes hygiene smells as important than the smell of body odour.

Maybe she sprays her body spray because there are bad smells coming around the cube and she is trying to distract her self from them?
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Fight fire with fire. Buy a palm bomber and fire it over the wall at her.

fart-catcher-instructions.jpg
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    eww..thankfully, i do not remember having smelled any farts in my office(not that i can recall), but oh the stinky toilets and the nasty breath. One of the reasons, i drink less water at work and have stopped talking to my co-workers :drinker:
  • Beautifulreflections
    Options
    Google "computer chair fart smell" and just start reading. A few years back I'd bought a leather chair that smelled like cigars and Googled how to remove a smoke smell from an office chair. I was not prepared for what came up. I think I cried for about two days--people have serious hygiene issues.

DAMMIT! Googled, scrolled and saw approximately three posts, landed on the word dookie and can't stop laughing. I have another two hours in my office and I just KNOW I won't be convincing anyone I'm getting any work done with the "trying to control the laugh" look on my face.
  • cardinalfan1966
    cardinalfan1966 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The beauty of having my own office (with restroom)...it's good to be the king :)
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    The beauty of having my own office (with restroom)...it's good to be the king :)

The higher you are the further you can fall :tongue:
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Google "computer chair fart smell" and just start reading. A few years back I'd bought a leather chair that smelled like cigars and Googled how to remove a smoke smell from an office chair. I was not prepared for what came up. I think I cried for about two days--people have serious hygiene issues.

DAMMIT! Googled, scrolled and saw approximately three posts, landed on the word dookie and can't stop laughing. I have another two hours in my office and I just KNOW I won't be convincing anyone I'm getting any work done with the "trying to control the laugh" look on my face.

You're welcome!
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I have the guy that tries to pass it off as a sneeze or a cough....ya you are NOT fooling anyone!!!:huh:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Bump! No thread this funny should end this soon!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I have the guy that tries to pass it off as a sneeze or a cough....ya you are NOT fooling anyone!!!:huh:

That only works in 2nd grade. Not that I would know personally. :bigsmile:
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I love sitting in a meeting with my boss, hearing her chair make a fart noise, and then watching her frantically try to get the chair to do it again to prove it was the chair.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    my BF bought me a small air ionizer for my office and let me tell you if it can get rid of the repugnant smells working in a hospital it will work on your office mates odoriferous gas
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Wait, women fart? AND poop?

I don't believe it.

like a beast
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I wont sit at my desk and fart. hell no, everyone would know. I get up and cropdust the office.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :sad:

My boss does this and thinks we don't know it's him.

But, OP how about a small fan directed back at her cube??
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    c52970ce2092614d24661236ed5b996cf62f5bd757569e57e134ec340e1a4538.jpg
  • TheBackStory
    Options
    I wont sit at my desk and fart. hell no, everyone would know. I get up and cropdust the office.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :sad:

My boss does this and thinks we don't know it's him.

But, OP how about a small fan directed back at her cube??

Her fan is blowing my way. I don't have any more plugs available for a fan, I would blow a circuit somehow. Ghetto wiring, lol.