Help! I've lost my cat!!

Options

Replies

• PaisleyLotus
    PaisleyLotus Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Too funny! I'm going to have to steal this! :0)
  • troublesmom
    Options
    Love it. Thanks for sharing.
  • tracyts
    tracyts Posts: 113
    Options
    Fabulous post! I'm another one that lost a cat, but am working everyday to lose a calf.
  • k8ieP
    k8ieP Posts: 54
    Options
    I would like to lose an automobile tire or at least 10 dozen eggs! LOL. Thanks for this!
  • 2BaNewMe2
    2BaNewMe2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    This is sooo great!!!

I've lost chemical additives an American consumes each year and my goal is to lose an average adult woman and a rack of baby back ribs. :noway:
  • Doordie
    Options
    This is cool! lol
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I lost another rack of baby back ribs!
  • xsmokernow
    Options
    almost lost a 5-gallon bottle of water or an average human leg. And looking forward to the day when i toss out those 2 pesky bloodhounds
  • qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    Options
    the last time I posted on this thread, I had lost my cat, now I am happy to say I have lost a sperm whale’s brain! (16 pounds!)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I'm .1 lbs away from losing a human leg!!! Woot Woot!! I'm ready to lose that hay bale next and eventually in between a newborn calf and a 2month old horse. :)
  • emmavisman
    emmavisman Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i need to lose a 2 year old too!! hahaha
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! I'm up to a sperm whale's brain that I've lost!!
  • kyenne
    kyenne Posts: 22
    Options
    I've lost a mid-sized microwave....who would have thought! Now I just need to lose another one and I will be at my goal weight.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I just lot a bald eagle and can't believe i'm giving a piggy back to a 2 month old foal, need to shake that sucker off!
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    theres nothing for 112, so i'll do a wee bit of weight loss maths!

I have lost a 2 month old horse with an american bald eagle perching on his head : )
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    theres nothing for 112, so i'll do a wee bit of weight loss maths!

I have lost a 2 month old horse with an american bald eagle perching on his head : )

Just a 2 year old carrying a chinchilla to go! : )
  • qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    Options
    20 pounds = an automobile tire woohoo!
    but, I also loved your math sparklesammy
    so I could also say I have lost a a Chihuahua
    carrying 10 dozen large eggs [splat] oooops!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I've lost a 2 year old and I'm so very close to adding a human brain to that loss! (Some might claim I've already lost my mind: but "brain" and "mind" are so very different! One's all about the function, the other's about the weight!)

...but I really just want to be a total loss of an elephant heart by Christmas...

edited to add: my house cat is WAAAY above average..... she may need to join me on this quest, as she's over by a Guinea Pig AND a Chihuahua!!! (I know that equals human skin, but ICK!)
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I just looked, and my goal to lose is a fashion model :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

My goal was always just the opposite
    :laugh:
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    I love it!!!

I have lost a Chihuahua since starting with mfp in July and eventually I want to lose 10 dozen large eggs!

A few years ago I lost an elephant’s penis!!!!! LOL I just said a rude word........:blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!