Big stomach to visible abs photos, please

Options

Replies

• sydneyplainjane
    sydneyplainjane Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    c6307d24-6fb3-46ca-9f9c-d04f460a8b33.jpg

No Visable abs as yet but have reduced waist from 46.5 inch to 35 inch
    you made that much improvement in 4 months? Thats awsome, iv done it when I was younger im hopeing to losse. 50pounds by june

I think it's 7 months - April 8 to November 12. But, still impressive! I've been at this three months and have only lost an inch off my waist. Can't wait to get below 40 (right now, I'm at 41 inches).
  • mz_grim
    mz_grim Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    c6307d24-6fb3-46ca-9f9c-d04f460a8b33.jpg

No Visable abs as yet but have reduced waist from 46.5 inch to 35 inch
    you made that much improvement in 4 months? Thats awsome, iv done it when I was younger im hopeing to losse. 50pounds by june

I think it's 7 months - April 8 to November 12. But, still impressive! I've been at this three months and have only lost an inch off my waist. Can't wait to get below 40 (right now, I'm at 41 inches).

Yep its 7 months. Sorry Australian way of writing the date LOL. We do stuff different down under.
  • dietka975
    dietka975 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    My tummy seems impossible everywhere else is toning. I might end up looking like

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDuSUYp7JBl0a7Y7Wpusy5f0xminIDVRH3mh_-6h0FjALK4w2hiQ

OMG! Thanks for the laugh!! I needed that this morning!
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww :') Have a great day!! :flowerforyou:
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Whilst not as impressive as alot of others, last 14 months of recomp for me:

Before:
    3z5e.jpg
    Current:
    h4qb.jpg
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    MFPprog_zps0138e1f2.jpg

what a fantastic transformation Sir. Bravo!!
  • ntxhi
    ntxhi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I see your mobile phone changed with you too :) Awesome! Very inspiring.
  • UpandRunning2013
    UpandRunning2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Weight Lifting/Strength Training will help you lose inches, diet will help you lose the fat around your mid section. I have lost almost 9 inches since I started lifting HEAVY in September. I am still 300 lbs, and i am 6'1".

I've gone from a size 24 to a size 20. i was eating at my BMR, and was maintaining. I have since dropped to 17-1800 cals. and i am not hungry at all. I lost 2 lbs this past week.

Good Luck

This seems like really good advice. Generally, everyone seems to agree lifting does help with this kind of trouble. I would like to start lifting to help me with in this area too but as of yet cannot get to a gym. Just in case, you like working out at home/want another option,I see that you are a JM fan. After, I did Body Revolution, I did 6wk6pk and there was a huge difference in my midsection. I lost inches and shaped up somewhat. I think 6wk6pk is generally underated. It does get a little repetitious but is challenging all the way through and I think you will most certainly find it delivers.
  • GabriellaMaria
    GabriellaMaria Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    MFPprog_zps0138e1f2.jpg
    wowee!!-well done you on the hard work you have put in!!
  • joepayer
    joepayer Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    joetransforms_zps80f99ac4.jpg

8 weeks,
    4 inches gone from waist.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    mine our in my pics you can look
  • Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    beforeandafter_zps086cdb1a.jpg
  • Kleese86
    Kleese86 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well done! That is the transformation I am going for (similar before body type). What was the time difference b/w pics?
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Heavy_zpsea042190.jpg
    2013_flexedside.jpg
  • CEMH1
    CEMH1 Posts: 33
    Options
    Great transformations of everyone! So inpirational! Think there is no magic pill. Eat well, keep working out, lift, keep under your calories, your body decides what comes off and where, and stomach for so many women is last. Keep up the great work and it will come.
  • lts42uk
    lts42uk Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • foodiscomplicated
    foodiscomplicated Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I also have a big stomach, I have been going at it for 3 months and only have lost 4kg so far. My stomach size is not changing, same inches and everything. I am trying all the ab challenges and stuff but can't seem to get rid of my stomach. I see differences in my arms and legs boobs and hips but my stomach is a huge as ever. Not cool genetics, not cool Anyone got any advice?

Hi arpiagape1,
    Generally speaking, you'll take weight off in the opposite order in which it was gained, e.g., you probably first gained in your belly so expect to lose that bit last. I know it takes the patience of Job but hang in there. It'll be well worth the effort.
    Good luck
  • cssyti
    cssyti Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awesome before and after pics!!!! Amazing results :smile:
  • Lovely_at_any_size
    Options
    BUMP
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!