Options

Replies

• WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I also only bite my lip like that during an orgasm

sloots gon sloot

And, apparently I am a slut now too.

lol think you got him so excited he forgot how to spell.

truth
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Not really. You're still calling her disgusting. That's not okay. "Buff women aren't my type," or "I'm not into large muscles," are much more appropriate because you acknowledge it as your preference, not any shortcomings on her part.

Agree to disagree.

No, that's more like "agree to me refusing to acknowledge a clear distinction between what is obviously rude and what is politically correct".
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    muscles are awesome on men and women.
  • WhoHa42
    Options
    muscles are awesome on men and women.

agreed
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Brunette - glasses - a smile that lights up a room .
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    In no particular order....

- Physically attractive. This is really open ended for me. Sure I have a thing for the stereotypical hot blond but I have been VERY attracted to a variety of body types, hair/eye colors, measurements, etc. For me it's all about how the whole package comes together. Thing that captures me most is a great face with a smile.

- Aggressive, assertive, willing and able to take charge, but also willing and able to follow. (in and out of the bedroom)

- Total freak.

- Heart of gold. Must really care about people. Always want to do the right thing. Want to make the world a better place. etc.

- Deeply spiritual with an intense and active interest in self improvement and spiritual study (nondenominational), e.g. meditation.

- Performer, entertainer, model, etc. This could mean singer, actress, dancer, model, anything along those lines. Something that makes her the center of attention. This just seriously does it for me.

- Into fitness, but not too into fitness.

- Has goals.

- Drama-free.

- Into fashion. (even though I am not)

- Uplifting... someone who actually helps me be a better person and helps me achieve my goals. (this obviously goes both ways)

- Non-judgmental... open minded.

Wow! You swing for the fence!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    In no particular order....

- Physically attractive. This is really open ended for me. Sure I have a thing for the stereotypical hot blond but I have been VERY attracted to a variety of body types, hair/eye colors, measurements, etc. For me it's all about how the whole package comes together. Thing that captures me most is a great face with a smile.

- Aggressive, assertive, willing and able to take charge, but also willing and able to follow. (in and out of the bedroom)

- Total freak.

- Heart of gold. Must really care about people. Always want to do the right thing. Want to make the world a better place. etc.

- Deeply spiritual with an intense and active interest in self improvement and spiritual study (nondenominational), e.g. meditation.

- Performer, entertainer, model, etc. This could mean singer, actress, dancer, model, anything along those lines. Something that makes her the center of attention. This just seriously does it for me.

- Into fitness, but not too into fitness.

- Has goals.

- Drama-free.

- Into fashion. (even though I am not)

- Uplifting... someone who actually helps me be a better person and helps me achieve my goals. (this obviously goes both ways)

- Non-judgmental... open minded.

I'm pretty sure it is illegal to have sex with a Unicorn.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure it is illegal to have sex with a Unicorn.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !!!!!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Runners
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Brunette - glasses - a smile that lights up a room .

<<<< Here I am :wink:

LOL!
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Ladies who are down to earth
  • LennyLifts
    Options
    tumblr_m5bgd5kbjd1rurnrgo1_1280-1c926b93-sz320x213_zpsad5ea77d.jpg

Camille-Leblanc-Bazinet-12_zpsa67a8946.jpg

camilleSnatch_zpsabbe573e.jpg

Camile LeBlanc Bazinet, pretty much sums it up for me!
  • WhoHa42
    Options
    tumblr_m5bgd5kbjd1rurnrgo1_1280-1c926b93-sz320x213_zpsad5ea77d.jpg

Camille-Leblanc-Bazinet-12_zpsa67a8946.jpg

camilleSnatch_zpsabbe573e.jpg

Camile LeBlanc Bazinet, pretty much sums it up for me!

Oh lawd... when will it be my turn
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    She is smokin hot... don't blame you!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Ones that don't leave me after and hour and that I don't have to pay for. :grumble:
    *smack* bad boy lmao.
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    great smile, clean, fun and personality rocks ..slim in the waist fat in the ..ahhh u know ..lol

oh has to be a lipstick :p but has to lift :laugh:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Moist and Meaty. Big and Bouncy. With a big Butt that I can whip with a car antannae.
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Has to be in at least decent shape. Must have a round butt and hips, but I'm not into the "bigger is better" thing. I actually perfer smaller boobs, but not flat chested. The face and smile is where it's at. This is to just get your foot in the door.

If you want a ride, you have to have a warm, goofy yet intelligent, somewhat bubbily personality.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Has to be in at least decent shape. Must have a round butt and hips, but I'm not into the "bigger is better" thing. I actually perfer smaller boobs, but not flat chested. The face and smile is where it's at. This is to just get your foot in the door.

If you want a ride, you have to have a warm, goofy yet intelligent, somewhat bubbily personality.

I think we'll be fighting for the same women!