in for fun
  • arbata9
    arbata9 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • shell_mc
    shell_mc Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    having thought this over, really anything that can cook and clean..I dont rreally judge a resaurant by its outward appearance,,Its what comes out da kitchen and how clean it is.

:huh:

My thoughts exactly...
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    :huh: Ummm.... Idk but dudes that like women like this make me think maybe they are a little on the fence about their sexual orientation. You obviously like more masculine features than feminine features. Js.....

She's not my cup of tea, but if I were shown a pic of her with her head 'shopped off and in gender-neutral clothes, I wouldn't think for a second that she's a dude.

I don't know maybe it's just the thought of being with a woman who would really give me a run for my money. I could still take her though :D and would do so very willingly...
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    breathing

upright

able to giggle

can say MFP and mean it

use the words beef, slice, and *(&^ in a sentence
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Someone who cares as much for me as I care for her....NO DRAMA!!!!
  • UnitedBoy83
    UnitedBoy83 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You will have long, blonde hair...big green eyes, world-class breasts....*kitten* that won't quit.......and legs that go aaaallllll the way up!
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Fit, smart, unpretentious... and I have a weakness for a face with character. Big ears or a big nose or goofy glasses or something interesting. I'm an illustrator and I like memorable faces. :D
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I LOVE GIRLS THAT LIFT :heart:
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    It just keeps getting better and better *giggles*

Where are the men who like a tall girl who doesn't b*tch and complain all the time, who actually likes to cook for her man, clean and have sex all day *sigh*
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I disagree. I won't date a man shorter than me. So why can't a man have a preference. I'm tall and I want a tall man. If I wanted a short one I'd be a comic. I don't think it is superficial. I am attracted to who I am attracted too.
  • priscillaes87
    Options
    This is a Q for anyone who wants to answer, but isn't confidence more important than a persons actual size?! Am I the only one who thinks so??
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Confidence can come off as cockiness to some, sadly :|
    A lot of men are misunderstood when they're being confident for being overly cocky...
  • priscillaes87
    Options
    You're right it's a fine line, but I think if you can hit that spot then you're golden! That goes for men and women
  • Salty_Sauce
    Salty_Sauce Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    It just keeps getting better and better *giggles*

Where are the men who like a tall girl who doesn't b*tch and complain all the time, who actually likes to cook for her man, clean and have sex all day *sigh*

Is this a trick question ? lol
  • emgoodfellow78
    Options
    in for a peek!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    No takers?? I make balloon animals.

:cry:
  • dropfifteen15
    Options
    Adventurous and cares about her looks