Options

Replies

• wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    We would need a steel reinforced bed and padded bedroom walls
    women like this turn me on like crazy
    imagesmrs-hulk_small_zps7d54ac0f.jpg

:huh: Ummm.... Idk but dudes that like women like this make me think maybe they are a little on the fence about their sexual orientation. You obviously like more masculine features than feminine features. Js.....

Or maybe you are just pissed cause you have never had a guy, thats man enough to bang her.

I'm gonna sound stupid here - but is that real?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

:huh: Ummm.... Idk but dudes that like women like this make me think maybe they are a little on the fence about their sexual orientation. You obviously like more masculine features than feminine features. Js.....

Or maybe you are just pissed cause you have never had a guy, thats man enough to bang her.

Probably not "natural" but definitely real. I'm sure she doesn't look that big when she isn't flexing. And really, that is the way SHE wants to look, so more power to her. I'm sure she knows that some people don't find it attractive and I'm sure she doesn't give a crap. There are people (obviously) who find it attractive and they are also the people she is attracted to. Our opinions don't matter.
  • LePetitCochon
    Options
    Most guys I know aren't too picky as long as she puts out.

Geeze, I know some real *kitten*, don't I?

Meh, whatever.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    37f5fc7a-9dbb-4022-a442-f5dc71099836.jpg

agree -- looks like a 10 point. :laugh:
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    The one with pulse and a hole.

Pulse is a bonus but not a deal breaker.

Giggity!!!
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options

Probably not "natural" but definitely real. I'm sure she doesn't look that big when she isn't flexing. And really, that is the way SHE wants to look, so more power to her. I'm sure she knows that some people don't find it attractive and I'm sure she doesn't give a crap. There are people (obviously) who find it attractive and they are also the people she is attracted to. Our opinions don't matter.

well put
  • nebjennison
    Options
    country girls
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    I like smart girls, funny, fit,
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kindness is important to me.
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    A lot of focus on looks in this thread.....

its-a-trap.jpg

h37B01FD0
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    having thought this over, really anything that can cook and clean..I dont rreally judge a resaurant by its outward appearance,,Its what comes out da kitchen and how clean it is.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options

Is she holding an imaginary wheelbarrow?
  • golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    LMAO at this post...NOW I see why I can't get a date! ;)

And I'm 5'11 Double Whammy!!!!

Making the assumption that your profile picture is you, I then have a very very hard time accepting that you can't find a date. You look great!!
  • adnamalegna
    adnamalegna Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm tall-ish at 5'8" and I have a "rack" but it's hard to find a guy that doesn't just wanna date my boobs- I wish they were detachable.. they'd have a lot of fun... haha

Sooo.. not skinny is one strike

Tall is the other...

*jots down notes.. * ...continue...
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Just needs to be cool and can hang. Superficial things, like height requirements, are why most relationships fail

good point
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Is she holding an imaginary wheelbarrow?
    I'm kind of curious about who is taking the picture and why they're doing it in a public bathroom ....
  • TylerB1982
    TylerB1982 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Never lied, its true, just being humorous at the end :wink:
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    having thought this over, really anything that can cook and clean..I dont rreally judge a resaurant by its outward appearance,,Its what comes out da kitchen and how clean it is.

:huh:
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    In no particular order....

- Physically attractive. This is really open ended for me. Sure I have a thing for the stereotypical hot blond but I have been VERY attracted to a variety of body types, hair/eye colors, measurements, etc. For me it's all about how the whole package comes together. Thing that captures me most is a great face with a smile.

- Aggressive, assertive, willing and able to take charge, but also willing and able to follow. (in and out of the bedroom)

- Total freak.

- Heart of gold. Must really care about people. Always want to do the right thing. Want to make the world a better place. etc.

- Deeply spiritual with an intense and active interest in self improvement and spiritual study (nondenominational), e.g. meditation.

- Performer, entertainer, model, etc. This could mean singer, actress, dancer, model, anything along those lines. Something that makes her the center of attention. This just seriously does it for me.

- Into fitness, but not too into fitness.

- Has goals.

- Drama-free.

- Into fashion. (even though I am not)

- Uplifting... someone who actually helps me be a better person and helps me achieve my goals. (this obviously goes both ways)

- Non-judgmental... open minded.