Men, what kind of ladies do you like?

Options

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    a woman who will let me satisfy her in bed before I get my turn. She's got needs and she's got to let me take care of them. :)

BAM! How ya doin?

No. The real question is how YOU doin'? We can talk about me later.
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    LMAO at this post...NOW I see why I can't get a date! ;)

And I'm 5'11 Double Whammy!!!!
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ NICE ^^^^
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    :huh: Ummm.... Idk but dudes that like women like this make me think maybe they are a little on the fence about their sexual orientation. You obviously like more masculine features than feminine features. Js.....

This post is pretty rude. A person's preference in body type has very little to do with their sexual orientation. A man liking a women with big muscles in no way means he might be gay. A woman liking men with long hair also does not mean that she might be gay. There's no correlation there.

Case in point. JohnnyDepp.jpg Who could not like that. I mean I am as strictly dictly as the day is long but that man can do or wear anything and me likey.

QFT!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    That other chic is disgusting in my opinion. I understand that others may think differently but I surely don't get it. Yuck.

ruh-roh.jpg
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options

Sorry, not into blondes, LOL

^^ Said no man ever.

Oh Noes... I'm not a man... Where are my Brunettes and Gingers to defend me???

If you are gonna put something in my mouth, make it not words. I have no issues with brunettes or redheads.

^^ High 5!
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    The cute but naughty, sporty and all the same relaxed ones.
    With pretty face and a nice all around package.
    And one that likes to cook....and love to do dirty things....
    Oh dear....
    No wonder I am single! :tongue:

This is the woman that I try to be. It's hard to keep up appearances!
  • Mekatluvr
    Mekatluvr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    A lot of these answers sure do explain the PM Weirdness of "How tall are you?" Maybe it's a legitimate question...

It´s not a thing you should measure by inch......some fail at this....:laugh:

I'm 5'9" plus I wear heals from anywhere to 2" to 4" I always get asked out by men who are either my height or shorter, and then have issues about my height on our first date. I SO don't get that! It's not like I was disguising my height... Maybe someone can answer that for me. lol
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    just here to watch the show....
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Breathing.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I bet all men like the same thing right??
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    That other chic is disgusting in my opinion. I understand that others may think differently but I surely don't get it. Yuck.

ruh-roh.jpg

Hey now, I answered in a politically correct fashion.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Hot, smart and kind.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options

ruh-roh.jpg

Under no circumstances is calling a person "disgusting" politically correct, nor appropriate. Even if it is just your opinion. You can absolutely have preferences, but calling people "disgusting" is not okay.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    We would need a steel reinforced bed and padded bedroom walls
    women like this turn me on like crazy
    imagesmrs-hulk_small_zps7d54ac0f.jpg

:huh: Ummm.... Idk but dudes that like women like this make me think maybe they are a little on the fence about their sexual orientation. You obviously like more masculine features than feminine features. Js.....

You seem to know a lot about turning men into homosexuals...

Js.

Nope never have turned a man into a homosexual... just stating the obvious.... I just don't understand what men find attractive about that... I understand defined muscle tone to be sexy in a woman but to be bulked up like that? It's just not feminine... it's masculine and I just question it. I just don't like huge muscles on anyone including men.... and I mean HUGE muscles. Just my opinion.... I just think women should be women.. what is the point in bulking up that much... other than trying to prove some kind of " I can do anything a man can do" point.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    jack-sparrow-running.gif
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options

No she's really not that manly. Real men are much bigger.

maybe its just the angle the picture is taken at.... just trying to understand
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

ruh-roh.jpg

Under no circumstances is calling a person "disgusting" politically correct, nor appropriate. Even if it is just your opinion. You can absolutely have preferences, but calling people "disgusting" is not okay.

Ah, okay...well I am sure she is a great person, and she would be very pretty if it wasn't for her bulk, which aesthetically speaking, I find disgusting, however, I can respect the dedication to get there. Better?
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options

ruh-roh.jpg

Ah, okay...well I am sure she is a great person, and she would be very pretty if it wasn't for her bulk, which aesthetically speaking, I find disgusting, however, I can respect the dedication to get there. Better?

No, not really better. Just can't let go of the "disgusting" thing huh?