Options
    ones easily distracted by shiny things.

That's me!!!!!! :-) lol

how YOU doin'?

keys.gif
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    :huh: Ummm.... Idk but dudes that like women like this make me think maybe they are a little on the fence about their sexual orientation. You obviously like more masculine features than feminine features. Js.....

This post is pretty rude. A person's preference in body type has very little to do with their sexual orientation. A man liking a women with big muscles in no way means he might be gay. A woman liking men with long hair also does not mean that she might be gay. There's no correlation there.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    128703294496319667.jpg
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

Sorry, not into blondes, LOL

We don't like you either :angry:
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

Sorry, not into blondes, LOL

^^ Said no man ever.

Oh Noes... I'm not a man... Where are my Brunettes and Gingers to defend me???

If you are gonna put something in my mouth, make it not words. I have no issues with brunettes or redheads.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

Oh Noes... I'm not a man... Where are my Brunettes and Gingers to defend me???
    SadBunny1.jpg

THAT BUNNY!!!! I WANT!
    Omg, so cute and cuddly awww.. When I was wee, I was surprised when they pooped in pellets, I remember the day so clearly lol. That was my first interaction with a bunny.. I was terrified, no one had explained to me how they pooped pellets lmaooo. I may have been 3 :P
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    :huh: Ummm.... Idk but dudes that like women like this make me think maybe they are a little on the fence about their sexual orientation. You obviously like more masculine features than feminine features. Js.....

This post is pretty rude. A person's preference in body type has very little to do with their sexual orientation. A man liking a women with big muscles in no way means he might be gay. A woman liking men with long hair also does not mean that she might be gay. There's no correlation there.

Case in point. JohnnyDepp.jpg Who could not like that. I mean I am as strictly dictly as the day is long but that man can do or wear anything and me likey.
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options

Exactly...I just ignore posts like that lol..it's obviously someone who is jealous and hates the fact that they lack the willpower and determination it takes to acheive to a certain level of fitness
  • leannems
    Options

Case in point. JohnnyDepp.jpg Who could not like that. I mean I am as strictly dictly as the day is long but that man can do or wear anything and me likey.

I like you!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

...on the other hand.

strong-is-the-new-skinny.jpg?w=500
  • leannems
    Options

...on the other hand.

I really like you!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

On the OTHER other hand...

muscley_arms.jpg?w=450

So yeah, I think I agree with EVERYONE here. Hold on-- I think switzerland is calling, i think they want their tactics back.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Just needs to be cool and can hang. Superficial things, like height requirements, are why most relationships fail

You have a real hang-up about the height thing, don't you?

Are you... you know... short? :flowerforyou:
    Only 5' 7 :cry:

I wouldn't class that as short. Nice and in the middle. :smile:
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Just needs to be cool and can hang.

you mean something like this:

bevroren-172x172.jpg
    media_xl_634353.jpg

LOL
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

...on the other hand.

That chic is hot.

That other chic is disgusting in my opinion. I understand that others may think differently but I surely don't get it. Yuck.
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options

tumblr_mju6ltduuz1qjrwb0o1_500_zps898863c3.gif