Options

Replies

• RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    We would need a steel reinforced bed and padded bedroom walls
    women like this turn me on like crazy
    imagesmrs-hulk_small_zps7d54ac0f.jpg

I got no problem with a woman like this, I think she's hot. No man worth his salt should be threatened by that. Truth is that for as muscular as this woman looks, I know she's not *that* big or *that* strong. Pretty sure I could still take her. :wink:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    That's a tough question. If I had to pick a dream chic, it would be Natalie Portman. That being said, when it comes to dating, I just have to find you attractive, you have to take care of yourself for the most part, I can't wear smaller jeans than you, no kids under the age of 10, and you gotta have a good job and be able to support yourself.

So, no fat chicks?
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options

:huh: Ummm.... Idk but dudes that like women like this make me think maybe they are a little on the fence about their sexual orientation. You obviously like more masculine features than feminine features. Js.....
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Quit making me laugh, plz!
    Actually, no.. Keep going, great stuff haha.

insane_phone_conversations_that_will_make_you_laugh_640_39_Some_phone_conversations_that_made_me_laugh-s597x600-303243-580_zps61f38d7d.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Its Sheldon from Big Bang lol
  • susieoj
    susieoj Posts: 181
    Options
    Wait, I'm confused as to why we're bothering to worry about what they want, what do you want for yourself ladies? Make yourself happy both inside and out, have confidence in yourself - confidence is the missing link frequently that goes along with a great body and healthy lifestyle. When you're feeling the best about yourself, you also tend to look the best.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    In to take notes...........

samesies!
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    naked ones

This^^^^^^^^^ :) Actually I draw rubenesque ladies,
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Wait, I'm confused as to why we're bothering to worry about what they want, what do you want for yourself ladies? Make yourself happy both inside and out, have confidence in yourself - confidence is the missing link frequently that goes along with a great body and healthy lifestyle. When you're feeling the best about yourself, you also tend to look the best.

I'm confident, well-educated, successful and I'm in better shape now than ever. I still want to know what the boys want because that's human nature. Carry on, fellas!
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Quit making me laugh, plz!
    Actually, no.. Keep going, great stuff haha.

insane_phone_conversations_that_will_make_you_laugh_640_39_Some_phone_conversations_that_made_me_laugh-s597x600-303243-580_zps61f38d7d.jpg

*legal
    This had me rolling!
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

:huh: Ummm.... Idk but dudes that like women like this make me think maybe they are a little on the fence about their sexual orientation. You obviously like more masculine features than feminine features. Js.....
    Really?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    The one with pulse and a hole.

Pulse is a bonus but not a deal breaker.
  • agggie550
    agggie550 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    i-just-want-someone-that-will-cuddle-lift
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    a woman who will let me satisfy her in bed before I get my turn. She's got needs and she's got to let me take care of them. :)
  • somethingnewjc
    Options
    love a girl who is cute and a badass at the same time, Gwen Steffani comes to mind... has to be open-minded and fun, but can also just relax and cuddle on the couch watching tv... combo of modesty and self confidence too, as she has to be friendly and approachable, but also realize she is amazing =)
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options

No she's really not that manly. Real men are much bigger.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Ladies that lift.

How you doin?
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    ones easily distracted by shiny things.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

You seem to know a lot about turning men into homosexuals...

Js.
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    The one with pulse and a hole.

Pulse is a bonus but not a deal breaker.

Where have you been all of my life?