Funny/ nice :flowerforyou:
  • MandyPie621
    MandyPie621 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's easy enough..
  • flywithgeorge
    flywithgeorge Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Positive, motivated, health-conscious and wants to rule the world together hand-in-hand!
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Moist and Meaty. Big and Bouncy. With a big Butt that I can whip with a car antannae.

Who?
  • cclarkcts
    Options
    In for reading all of the funny comments! :laugh:
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    In no particular order....

- Physically attractive. This is really open ended for me. Sure I have a thing for the stereotypical hot blond but I have been VERY attracted to a variety of body types, hair/eye colors, measurements, etc. For me it's all about how the whole package comes together. Thing that captures me most is a great face with a smile.

- Aggressive, assertive, willing and able to take charge, but also willing and able to follow. (in and out of the bedroom)

- Total freak.

- Heart of gold. Must really care about people. Always want to do the right thing. Want to make the world a better place. etc.

- Deeply spiritual with an intense and active interest in self improvement and spiritual study (nondenominational), e.g. meditation.

- Performer, entertainer, model, etc. This could mean singer, actress, dancer, model, anything along those lines. Something that makes her the center of attention. This just seriously does it for me.

- Into fitness, but not too into fitness.

- Has goals.

- Drama-free.

- Into fashion. (even though I am not)

- Uplifting... someone who actually helps me be a better person and helps me achieve my goals. (this obviously goes both ways)

- Non-judgmental... open minded.

Wow! You swing for the fence!

Yes I do! I know what I want, I go for it, and I get it. :drinker:
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    In no particular order....

- Physically attractive. This is really open ended for me. Sure I have a thing for the stereotypical hot blond but I have been VERY attracted to a variety of body types, hair/eye colors, measurements, etc. For me it's all about how the whole package comes together. Thing that captures me most is a great face with a smile.

- Aggressive, assertive, willing and able to take charge, but also willing and able to follow. (in and out of the bedroom)

- Total freak.

- Heart of gold. Must really care about people. Always want to do the right thing. Want to make the world a better place. etc.

- Deeply spiritual with an intense and active interest in self improvement and spiritual study (nondenominational), e.g. meditation.

- Performer, entertainer, model, etc. This could mean singer, actress, dancer, model, anything along those lines. Something that makes her the center of attention. This just seriously does it for me.

- Into fitness, but not too into fitness.

- Has goals.

- Drama-free.

- Into fashion. (even though I am not)

- Uplifting... someone who actually helps me be a better person and helps me achieve my goals. (this obviously goes both ways)

- Non-judgmental... open minded.

I'm pretty sure it is illegal to have sex with a Unicorn.

Check me out...

2008_04_25_unicorn.jpg

tumblr_m5olrgw0zD1r4imiwo1_500.jpg

P.S. My name actually is Justin lol. Donnie Darko and S. Darko = 2 of the best movies ever made!
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    jamie-eason-400x600-31kb-media-14589-media-150644-1246613703.jpg

Don't hate... just being honest.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Moist and Meaty. Big and Bouncy. With a big Butt that I can whip with a car antannae.

LMAO!!!
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    jamie-eason-400x600-31kb-media-14589-media-150644-1246613703.jpg

Don't hate... just being honest.

This
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    A lot of focus on looks in this thread.....

h37B01FD0

hahahaha this made my LMAO
  • ShapenerFiterrati
    ShapenerFiterrati Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    In to take notes...........

Haha THIS!! ^^^ Mental notes tho :D
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    Honest ones!

I don't care what size, colour, religion, or sexuality you are just tell it like it is!

Any honest ladies or gents please add me
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Short/petite, dark hair, green eyes with a good sense of humour.

Being into some of the following things would be awesome: lifting, playing sports, watching cartoons, playing computer games, clubbing/gigging.

:D
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Short/petite, dark hair, green eyes with a good sense of humour.

Being into some of the following things would be awesome: lifting, playing sports, watching cartoons, playing computer games, clubbing/gigging.

:D

samara_the_ring_girl2.jpg kinda matches the description
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    i like my women around a size 10...I Likes the meat.
    5'2.around there, Im 6'1 but I dont really discriminate.
    MUST have a brain, and know how to speak well not talk good.
    Intelligible, sensual, MUst,MUSSSt make a mean sandwich,,Its what keeps me coming home
    G

Oh well I'm too tall Jay :p but I make a good sandwich and can construct a coherent and cohesive sentence :p
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Plus I lift and squat :p
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    trashy.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Kind to children and animals, enthusiastic runner,large breasts and low sexual standards.