Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Aww, so mean to that poor pretty girl :(
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Options
    ones that are breathing...or not... :wink:

Confident, strong, playful, funny.
    A woman who likes herself.
    A woman you can spend the evening just talking with because you hang on her every word, a woman who will fall asleep on my chest and spend the entire Saturday in bed with.
    A woman who still likes to have the door held open for them and doesn't see it as a threat.
    A woman who if I ask on a date wont insist on paying so that she wont feel like she owes me something
    A woman who takes care of herself
  • HANGRYFEEDME
    Options
    Breathing is a plus....let me be all mushy and sexist at the same time here.

I believe in roles (not role playing) but roles...such as men pay the bills, women cook, take care of the kids...Please don't get me wrong I take care of my kids, do the laundry, cook (although you probably wouldn't want me too)...but IMO men and women each have roles...I take care of the vehicles, the bills, the yardwork and all of that......now if only my wife was on the same wavelength as me...LOL
  • HeKTiKKBraH
    Options
    Honestly, I prefer the nerdy/geeky/shy type an intelligent Woman is very attractive.
  • kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    shellma00 wrote: »
    a woman who will let me satisfy her in bed before I get my turn. She's got needs and she's got to let me take care of them. :)

How you doin??

dangit.. someone beat me to it ... oh well.. posting anyway

My wife ^
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Rising from the dead. Welcome back.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Im not a Man
    But i like Women
    Mostly hot ones
  • kimmie7765
    kimmie7765 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    love a girl who is cute and a badass at the same time, Gwen Steffani comes to mind... has to be open-minded and fun, but can also just relax and cuddle on the couch watching tv... combo of modesty and self confidence too, as she has to be friendly and approachable, but also realize she is amazing =)

• kimmie7765
    kimmie7765 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Luv your answer
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    why are only women responding to this?
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
    Ladies who are intelligent, interactive, socially flexible and who may be attracted to me as well.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I like ladies that are: fit, athletic, toned, curvy (within reasonable definition of that often abused word) or skinny. Grooming is a must and she has to be smart and funny

Don't care about your color (eyes, skin, hair), ethnicity/race/origin, height, breast size, or anything else beyond your control
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I like the quiet ones that can do laundry, cook dinner, do the dishes and serve me beer when I ask for it
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I like the quiet ones that can do laundry, cook dinner, do the dishes and serve me beer when I ask for it

yes daddy o:)
  • SquatNSparkle
    SquatNSparkle Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

Troublemaker.
  • he280
    he280 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    The one I can be friend, lover and confidant with.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    The ones with a pulse, big plus if they can hold an intelligent conversation.
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    The ones with a pulse, big plus if they can hold an intelligent conversation.

So do you like cheese?
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    ones that are breathing...or not... :wink:

Confident, strong, playful, funny.
    A woman who likes herself.
    A woman you can spend the evening just talking with because you hang on her every word, a woman who will fall asleep on my chest and spend the entire Saturday in bed with.
    A woman who still likes to have the door held open for them and doesn't see it as a threat.
    A woman who if I ask on a date wont insist on paying so that she wont feel like she owes me something
    A woman who takes care of herself

I miss him. Now I am sad.
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Short, dark hair, dark eyes and a job :smiley: