Calling her unattractive

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I think I know ONE decision she will make quite easily.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Well, not calling her unattractive as for who she is, but something she does or says.

A friend brought this up one time, and I thought it was time to put it to practice.
    So I asked a girl I met last week the following question:
    "Chocolate or Caramel?", to which she responded; "Depends. I'd rather have espresso with caramel flavour. But well, women and chocolate..."
    Here comes the part my friend brought up..
    I'm about to say the following: "Depends? You sound indecisive. That's unattractive.."
    Then, regardless of what she says (probably "Really?" or similar), I'll respond with something telling her she's cute and why that is.

What do you think this will do to her? haha
    She's gorgeous, but I don't know if she's very confident about herself or whatsoever as I've just met her.

I'll post the conversation later on, but am just curious about your opinions. =p

So you met a girl who said she wasn't sure if she like chocolate or caramel better.

Your friend suggest that next time this happens you tell her that being indecisive is "unattractive". You think this will make her more open to your compliments and advances?

Awesome. Girls totally love it when you play games. Good luck with that.
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    Whaaaaaaaaaa?!?!?!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I, myself, like chocolate and caramel TOGETHER.

Yes. Over vanilla ice cream on a warm brown. With pecans. :love:
  • sanderdejonge
    sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    haha you guys are right.. Back into the books!
    -Serious mode on-
  • Mborroto25
    Mborroto25 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WTF did I just read?

Lmaaaooooo That's exactly what I just thought. What?!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    If you like her, why are you playing games with her head?

If she likes to pair both chocolate and caramel together that doesn't make her indecisive.

If she ponders whether or not she should continue to date you after you make a dumbass remark like that would make her indecisive.

Quite frankly, I feel like you don't have any respect for her.

I hope she is smart enough to dump you!
  • Mborroto25
    Mborroto25 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My guess is she will think that line is as funny as an Amtrak derailment.
    lmao
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    All I read was chocolate swahili swahili carmel swahili swahili
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    You make no sense. That's unattractive.

But you're cute.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Mind games. Fun. Nothing a girl likes more than a guy F'ing with her head. :)
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Is this real life??
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    If you really want it to go somewhere then I wouldn't. It is a good move of you can pull it off in the right manner but it has a high potential of going horribly horribly wrong if you can't pull it off just right.

Maybe practice on some random women that you could really care less about. Think bar situation. But unless you're confident you could pull it off right then don't do it with someone you actually care about things going somewhere.

Btw, the "unattractive" part should be said in a way where she is almost sure you are completely kidding BUT not 100% sure. Just a quick little mind game to pay for fun.

AND you don't ever call her unattractive, you call indecision unattractive. Big difference between calling someone something and saying something they did was a certain way. Your trying to flirt with her head, not destroy her ego.

Yeah, sorry women of MFP, I am kinda a ****.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Chocolate...every time.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    This post is certainly unattractive. I think you should worry...
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Rainbows and unicorns, okay? :)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Repeat after me: I will never get in her pants...
  • sanderdejonge
    sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    If you really want it to go somewhere then I wouldn't. It is a good move of you can pull it off in the right manner but it has a high potential of going horribly horribly wrong if you can't pull it off just right.

Maybe practice on some random women that you could really care less about. Think bar situation. But unless you're confident you could pull it off right then don't do it with someone you actually care about things going somewhere.

Btw, the "unattractive" part should be said in a way where she is almost sure you are completely kidding BUT not 100% sure. Just a quick little mind game to pay for fun.

Yeah, sorry women of MFP, I am kinda a ****.
    This! This about perfectly describes my situation.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    chocolate and caramel!!