Calling her unattractive

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Repeat after me: I will never get in her pants...

Word.gif
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    If she likes to pair both chocolate and caramel together that doesn't make her indecisive.

Nope, and the proper way to respond is, "Sweet, I've got both back in my bedroom, let's go."
  • psychdlc
    psychdlc Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Have you tried pulling her hair and calling her a big dummyhead? 'Cause they LOVE that. That'll make her fall in love with you for sure. Oh, and I hear they like ponies. Get her one of those.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    If you really want it to go somewhere then I wouldn't. It is a good move of you can pull it off in the right manner but it has a high potential of going horribly horribly wrong if you can't pull it off just right.

Maybe practice on some random women that you could really care less about. Think bar situation. But unless you're confident you could pull it off right then don't do it with someone you actually care about things going somewhere.

Btw, the "unattractive" part should be said in a way where she is almost sure you are completely kidding BUT not 100% sure. Just a quick little mind game to pay for fun.

AND you don't ever call her unattractive, you call indecision unattractive. Big difference between calling someone something and saying something they did was a certain way. Your trying to flirt with her head, not destroy her ego.

Yeah, sorry women of MFP, I am kinda a ****.

Yeah, you are.

But you're cute too.

Did that work?

Yep...exactly. Except I wouldn't ever call a girl unattractive, I would call the action she did unattractive. I don't want her to think she's unattractive at the end of the day.

You can call guys ****s though...completely acceptable.

Is that like the difference between calling someone a b!tch and saying they are acting like a b!tch?
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    If you really want it to go somewhere then I wouldn't. It is a good move of you can pull it off in the right manner but it has a high potential of going horribly horribly wrong if you can't pull it off just right.

Maybe practice on some random women that you could really care less about. Think bar situation. But unless you're confident you could pull it off right then don't do it with someone you actually care about things going somewhere.

Btw, the "unattractive" part should be said in a way where she is almost sure you are completely kidding BUT not 100% sure. Just a quick little mind game to pay for fun.

AND you don't ever call her unattractive, you call indecision unattractive. Big difference between calling someone something and saying something they did was a certain way. Your trying to flirt with her head, not destroy her ego.

Yeah, you are.

But you're cute too.

Did that work?

Yep...exactly. Except I wouldn't ever call a girl unattractive, I would call the action she did unattractive. I don't want her to think she's unattractive at the end of the day.

Personality>kindness>diplomacy>everything
    stay safe

But who was aesthetics?
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options

Yeah, you are.

But you're cute too.

Did that work?

Is that like the difference between calling someone a b!tch and saying they are acting like a b!tch?

Yep..big difference there.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Yeah, you are.

But you're cute too.

Did that work?

Neither will be received well though.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I would recommend a less douchie approach. Good luck on your journey!:flowerforyou:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

Yeah, that distinction doesn't get you very far in my house either.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options

Yeah, that distinction doesn't get you very far in my house either.

I would never recommend using the word ***** in this context though. I also would could never see that one going well.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    What i would really like to know is why you need to make her feel like she's not worth much, to get in her pants.
    I mean, how low do you think her standards need to get before you might have a shot?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I think that if you say that to her, she will quietly slip away, while wondering what caused your brain damage.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    WTF did I just read?

UGH
  • Matt24442
    Options
    it's a no dude...just give me her number and ill take care of her...thank you
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Well, not calling her unattractive as for who she is, but something she does or says.

A friend brought this up one time, and I thought it was time to put it to practice.
    So I asked a girl I met last week the following question:
    "Chocolate or Caramel?", to which she responded; "Depends. I'd rather have espresso with caramel flavour. But well, women and chocolate..."
    Here comes the part my friend brought up..
    I'm about to say the following: "Depends? You sound indecisive. That's unattractive.."
    Then, regardless of what she says (probably "Really?" or similar), I'll respond with something telling her she's cute and why that is.

What do you think this will do to her? haha
    She's gorgeous, but I don't know if she's very confident about herself or whatsoever as I've just met her.

I'll post the conversation later on, but am just curious about your opinions. =p

I read this twice. I still have no idea what you are trying to say/ask. My son is in first grade and they do a really cool thing called a 4 square. It allows them to organize their thoughts and then put them into a coherent paragraph.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Square_Writing_Method
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

Well, at least you admit to it.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure all the cheesy "How to Pick up Hot Women" gurus that say you should make some little criticism to throw her off and "intrigue" her (because all she ever hears are compliments and it gets sooo boring *yawn*). I assume that's what OP is going for. And good luck with that.
  • shell_mc
    shell_mc Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Why? Just....why?