• kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Negging is not okay. Ever.
    Talk about being unattractive.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    If you really want it to go somewhere then I wouldn't. It is a good move of you can pull it off in the right manner but it has a high potential of going horribly horribly wrong if you can't pull it off just right.

Maybe practice on some random women that you could really care less about. Think bar situation. But unless you're confident you could pull it off right then don't do it with someone you actually care about things going somewhere.

Btw, the "unattractive" part should be said in a way where she is almost sure you are completely kidding BUT not 100% sure. Just a quick little mind game to pay for fun.

Yeah, sorry women of MFP, I am kinda a ****.
    This! This about perfectly describes my situation.

Make sure to go back and re-read where I edited it. Left out something really really important with a sentence.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    If you really want it to go somewhere then I wouldn't. It is a good move of you can pull it off in the right manner but it has a high potential of going horribly horribly wrong if you can't pull it off just right.

Maybe practice on some random women that you could really care less about. Think bar situation. But unless you're confident you could pull it off right then don't do it with someone you actually care about things going somewhere.

Btw, the "unattractive" part should be said in a way where she is almost sure you are completely kidding BUT not 100% sure. Just a quick little mind game to pay for fun.

AND you don't ever call her unattractive, you call indecision unattractive. Big difference between calling someone something and saying something they did was a certain way. Your trying to flirt with her head, not destroy her ego.

Yeah, you are.

But you're cute too.

Did that work?
  • sanderdejonge
    sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
    Options

This! This about perfectly describes my situation.

Make sure to go back and re-read where I edited it. Left out something really really important with a sentence.
    Yeah, what you just added is exactly the point; read the very first sentence of this thread..
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Just a side note. I just had a caramel apple with caramel and TWO kinds of chocolate. And my husband bought it for me without asking which was better or noticing my indecisiveness when choosing it amongst others with nuts. That's how you end up married, bro. Talk to some husbands IRL. They'll tell you how to get the girl/woman/etc.
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Mind games. Fun. Nothing a girl likes more than a guy F'ing with her head. :)

^ Yep.

My suggestion is to never call a girl you like unattractive.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

AND you don't ever call her unattractive, you call indecision unattractive. Big difference between calling someone something and saying something they did was a certain way. Your trying to flirt with her head, not destroy her ego.

:angry:
  • sanderdejonge
    sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Just a side note. I just had a caramel apple with caramel and TWO kinds of chocolate. And my husband bought it for me without asking which was better or noticing my indecisiveness when choosing it amongst others with nuts. That's how you end up married, bro. Talk to some husbands IRL. They'll tell you how to get the girl/woman/etc.
    That's perfect! haha!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Why the mind games, seriously? If someone tried doing that to me, I'd just probably assume they really didn't like the indecisiveness, also think they were being a bit of an *kitten* to say it like that, and it definitely wouldn't go anywhere.

I doubt it would affect my confidence since I'm aware that people find things different things attractive and that's ok, but telling me I'm cute afterwards. Wtf? Why would that help? It wouldn't. Plus not everyone is secure in themselves, I don't agree with negging at all. THAT is unattractive.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Are you high?
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    0_O
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I haven't the foggiest of what the eff I just read. It made no sense, but I'm going to take a stab in the dark. Don't play games! They're for kids.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    WTF did I just read?

I think it might have been some wannabe neg strategy?

I dunno, seemed a little... odd.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    U w0t m8?

Misc
    >

eta: brb, using imagination since no pics

PGbFVwc.jpg
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options

Yeah, you are.

But you're cute too.

Did that work?

Yep...exactly. Except I wouldn't ever call a girl unattractive, I would call the action she did unattractive. I don't want her to think she's unattractive at the end of the day.

You can call guys ****s though...completely acceptable.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    To put it simply, it isn't funny or natural if you have to put this much thought into it. Just be yourself! If you normally pick on people and tease them in a caring manner, then it won't be awkward. And to be honest, if that is how you normally are with people you care about and love, then why change that for someone you are potentially going to be with?

Sorry if that sounds messed up to anyone but, seriously! I pick on people all the time! There's a difference between a wink and a shove, ya know?

JUDGEAWAYHATERS